Jan 06 2013
By: xClayMeow Gaming Beast 1916 posts

PS Vita at CES 2013

24 replies 999 views Edited Jan 6, 2013

I was wondering if anyone knew what Sony would have on display at CES as far as the PS Vita goes.

Last year they had a bunch of Vitas showing off different games, so wondering what games will be demoed this year. If someone from Sony reads this, please have a unit with Soul Sacrifice on it! So **bleep** NA hasn't gotten a demo yet!

PS. I will be attending the event, so that's why I'm wondering.

Message 1 of 25 (999 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7393 posts

Re: PS Vita at CES 2013

Jan 6, 2013

xClayMeow wrote:

I was wondering if anyone knew what Sony would have on display at CES as far as the PS Vita goes.

Last year they had a bunch of Vitas showing off different games, so wondering what games will be demoed this year. If someone from Sony reads this, please have a unit with Soul Sacrifice on it! So **bleep** NA hasn't gotten a demo yet!

PS. I will be attending the event, so that's why I'm wondering.

yea, im wondering the same thing. 

Message 2 of 25 (993 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Jan 7, 2013
I'm sure it will be there in some forum, but I wouldn't expect to hear any new announcements...
Message 3 of 25 (900 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
694 posts

Jan 7, 2013

we will find out today.

Message 4 of 25 (835 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7393 posts

Jan 7, 2013

OptimusC wrote:

we will find out today.

what time is Sony press conference? 

Message 5 of 25 (833 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
694 posts

Jan 7, 2013

good question. i just meant CES started today.... Smiley Embarassed

Message 6 of 25 (829 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 7, 2013

remanutd5 wrote:

OptimusC wrote:

we will find out today.

Sony's CES press conference starts at 5pm PST today.

I know I'll be tuned in.  Still looking for that tipping point that shows Sony is doing the right things to make Vita gain the prominance it should have.  Need some big game news and something to tip the scales for the Vita.  I love my PSP, but haven't seen enough from Sony yet to make the switch to the Vita yet.  Come on Sony, give me a reason to dump my PSP and start over with the Vita.

Message 7 of 25 (827 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7393 posts

Jan 7, 2013

jimniner wrote:

remanutd5 wrote:

OptimusC wrote:

we will find out today.

I know I'll be tuned in.  Still looking for that tipping point that shows Sony is doing the right things to make Vita gain the prominance it should have.  Need some big game news and something to tip the scales for the Vita.  I love my PSP, but haven't seen enough from Sony yet to make the switch to the Vita yet.  Come on Sony, give me a reason to dump my PSP and start over with the Vita.

do you know if the playstation blog will stream the conference? anyways i'm expecting to hear playstation news but not big news, i think at Destination Playstation we will hear more exciting vita news.

Message 8 of 25 (816 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Jan 7, 2013

remanutd5 wrote:

jimniner wrote:

remanutd5 wrote:

OptimusC wrote:

we will find out today.

do you know if the playstation blog will stream the conference? anyways i'm expecting to hear playstation news but not big news, i think at Destination Playstation we will hear more exciting vita news.

I know edgadget is live-blogging the press conference (www.engadget.com/2013/01/07/sony-liveblog/)

Message 9 of 25 (807 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7393 posts

Jan 7, 2013

jimniner wrote:

remanutd5 wrote:

jimniner wrote:

remanutd5 wrote:

OptimusC wrote:

we will find out today.

I know edgadget is live-blogging the press conference (www.engadget.com/2013/01/07/sony-liveblog/)

wow nice thanks a lot, i will wait to see if the playstation blog is having a live stream of the conference.

Message 10 of 25 (755 Views)
0 Likes