Gaming Beast
1916 posts

Re: PS Vita at CES 2013

Jan 10, 2013

So I didn't go to the press conference (or watch it), but I did visit the Sony booth yesterday (just to check the Vita section) and SOUL SACRIFICE was there!

Played it a little...was pretty sweet. The rep got it all started for me so I'm not even sure what he chose and he didn't really tell me how to play or anything. Maybe he just thought I was already familiar with it since I asked him if it was there and that it was one of the reasons I bought my Vita. lol. Graphics were definitely good. The rep said the game was releasing in the Spring, but I think he was thinking of Japan....NA still hasn't received a date yet, right?

Also played a little Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus 2. Camera was a little awkward in that one I felt, but I'm also not familiar with the series, so could just take some getting used to for newbies.

Message 21 of 25 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7408 posts

Jan 10, 2013

xClayMeow wrote:

So I didn't go to the press conference (or watch it), but I did visit the Sony booth yesterday (just to check the Vita section) and SOUL SACRIFICE was there!

Played it a little...was pretty sweet. The rep got it all started for me so I'm not even sure what he chose and he didn't really tell me how to play or anything. Maybe he just thought I was already familiar with it since I asked him if it was there and that it was one of the reasons I bought my Vita. lol. Graphics were definitely good. The rep said the game was releasing in the Spring, but I think he was thinking of Japan....NA still hasn't received a date yet, right?

Also played a little Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus 2. Camera was a little awkward in that one I felt, but I'm also not familiar with the series, so could just take some getting used to for newbies.

was there a Sly demo? how about Tearaway? 

Message 22 of 25 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

Jan 10, 2013

remanutd5 wrote:

xClayMeow wrote:

I only checked the Vtia demos, not the PS3 section. I don't recall seeing them. I'm sure if I saw Tearaway I would have checked it out, as it's definitely a title I'm interested in. I'm swinging buy the convention floor later today, but not sure if I'll head to Sony...they're all the way in the **bleep** back! If I do though, I'll search.

Message 23 of 25 (190 Views)
Splicer
52 posts

Jan 14, 2013
I would love to play both of those games when they come out here and see if they're great to play.
Hello I'm asking anybody here who enjoys voting other people's ideas to what they would like to see over at the playstation network someday to vote up my 31 different ideas that are posted at the www.playstation.blog.share.com site. I have wrestling,frasier,mtv shows,grounded for life,beverly hills 90210, and more.
Message 24 of 25 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1508 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 14, 2013

xClayMeow wrote:

remanutd5 wrote:

xClayMeow wrote:

I only checked the Vita demos, not the PS3 section. I don't recall seeing them. I'm sure if I saw Tearaway I would have checked it out, as it's definitely a title I'm interested in. I'm swinging buy the convention floor later today, but not sure if I'll head to Sony...they're all the way in the **bleep** back! If I do though, I'll search.

Sly is coming to the PS Vita also, if you didn't know. Link

Sounds like every Gamestop I walk into. Vita is always hidden in the back.

Message 25 of 25 (108 Views)
0 Likes