Feb 03 2014
By: Jii-El Monster Hunter 40 posts

PS Vita as a 2nd controller

[ Edited ]
1 replies 152 views Edited Feb 13, 2014

Im Curious, does anyone here play aganist friends at their house on the PS4 to play aganist friends whether you can't afford another controller atm or for any other circumstance? I personally do this myself when playing 2K14 and i think it's a good way to save money IF and ONLY IF you are comfortable with playing with the Vita aganist someone with a full fledged PS4 Controller. Opinions??

Edit: Updated subject title. -Super_Nova2k13

Message 1 of 2 (152 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5472 posts

Re: PSVita as a Second Controller to play against friends

Feb 3, 2014

Jii-El wrote:

Im Curious, does anyone here play aganist friends at their house on the PS4 to play aganist friends whether you can't afford another controller atm or for any other circumstance? I personally do this myself when playing 2K14 and i think it's a good way to save money IF and ONLY IF you are comfortable with playing with the Vita aganist someone with a full fledged PS4 Controller. Opinions??

Fact:  You can use a VIta to play on a PS4, provided that your PSN ID is on that system (which is no different than if you had a controller there).

All you need to do is copy your PSN ID by signing into your friend's PS4, then, register your friend's PS4 for remote play on your Vita, connect, and then have them power up a controller with their PSN ID.  

I've done this multiple times with Injustice, so I know it works.

Grindhead_Jim

Message 2 of 2 (135 Views)
0 Likes