Jun 11 2013
By: UltimateMirage Monster Hunter 37 posts

PS Vita any better?

7 replies 70 views Edited Jun 11, 2013

I love my PS Vita and all. I was really psyched for it and still am, but even with the games coming out on it, I think the PSV still has a problem...

Sony is making this powerful handheld be a piece of the PS3 or PS4, as its most advertised use is streaming from PS3/PS4 and not having games on its own, it makes me a bit sad to see that is still going on.

Make the PSV its own "thing".

Message 1 of 8 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5174 posts

Re: PS Vita any better?

Jun 11, 2013

UltimateMirage wrote:

I love my PS Vita and all. I was really psyched for it and still am, but even with the games coming out on it, I think the PSV still has a problem...

Sony is making this powerful handheld be a piece of the PS3 or PS4, as its most advertised use is streaming from PS3/PS4 and not having games on its own, it makes me a bit sad to see that is still going on.

UltimateMirage wrote:

E3 isn't over yet. There is still time for unnanounced PS Vita games to be revealed.

semajmarc87
My YouTube | My Twitter
225+ Subscribers | 1,500+ Followers
Message 2 of 8 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Jun 11, 2013

However, do you also see this trend?

Message 3 of 8 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
742 posts

Jun 11, 2013

semajmarc87 wrote:

UltimateMirage wrote:

UltimateMirage wrote:

E3 isn't over yet. There is still time for unnanounced PS Vita games to be revealed.

I kinda doubt it, besides more indie titles.

Really disappointed with Vita, but we could see more. sigh.

Good PS4 work though.

Message 4 of 8 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2036 posts

Jun 11, 2013
i thought the conference was really underwhelming for the vita. All they did was show previously announced games, and say that it will get cloud streaming and video services (in 2014 (after ps3 and ps4)). I was hoping for more games/colors/editions for U.S.

However, from the ps4 aspect, great conference.
Message 5 of 8 (42 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
31185 posts

Jun 11, 2013
The conference, from the perspective of the Vita, was a flop. No price drop and hardly any games.
Message 6 of 8 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2036 posts

Jun 11, 2013

eagles1990 wrote:
The conference, from the perspective of the Vita, was a flop. No price drop and hardly any games.

and no mention of remote play.  They've been playing that up recently, but it was noticeably absent from the conference. 

Message 7 of 8 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Jun 11, 2013

Glad I'm not the only one to see this crap.

I really hate they way they used the PS Vita, I mean it IS considered a mini-PS3(in terms of processing power). But they keep spending their money and time on stuff like "Little Deviants". 

It might be too late. >_> My only ray of hope was then the rumour went around that anything on the PS4 will be on the PSV, but I see now they only meant STREAMING.

Message 8 of 8 (31 Views)
0 Likes