Feb 08 2014
By: natsukirei First Son 32 posts

PS Vita - Were are our free shooters and Games

[ Edited ]
6 replies 311 views Edited Feb 9, 2014

Hey guys

Simple. were are they? playstation 3 has a massive list of free to play games. this includes ace combat, DUST 514, Killzone 3 Multiplayer, Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Which is great. good on you sony for getting some free games setup on the PS3. but why forget the vita community? 

Why not Make KZ Merc multiplayer free?

Why not uncharted Golden Free multiplayer?

Simply put. there is NO reason why you cant do the same thing on the vita that you did on the PS3 and provide free to play games

Edit: Updated Labels. Learn more about Labels here. -HS / Meowstro

Message 1 of 7 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2277 posts

Re: PS Vita - Were are our free shooters and Games

Feb 8, 2014

hmmmmm free games to play? get playstation +

Won the ps4 From taco bell!
eGe EV][L GA/\/\][NG E/\/\P][RE
Message 2 of 7 (301 Views)
Highlighted
First Son
32 posts

Feb 8, 2014
You say that, and i understand playstation plus, its a great feature and i respect what sony do

But it still is no excuse for the PS3 and PS4 to have free games again such as killzone 3 Multiplayer

And the PS Vita to be so left out
Message 3 of 7 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2277 posts

Feb 8, 2014

well it seems alot of people dont develop for the vita as the ps4 is the money hungry system 

Won the ps4 From taco bell!
eGe EV][L GA/\/\][NG E/\/\P][RE
Message 4 of 7 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2131 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 8, 2014

Come on fan boys in plastation blog. Get him!! It has only been two years what do you expect. Sony can not build rome in a day. All the consoles started out this slow.( They really did not) Sony will make it happen it is still a new system, you wait and see. This handheld is going to be the best thing sony ever put out there. And now two years later??? 

People are still complaining. Some complaints are the same ones that never were fixed.And two years later some of them die hard fans are even complaining.

The only reasion I say this is because of all the times I said it looks like it is going to be this way for the vita I was attacked with heavy fire from this blog back then.

And two years later??

I just hope the same does not happen with the ps4. I do not like this put it out there in the raw and see what happens before you develop it method.

Message 5 of 7 (236 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11861 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 8, 2014

natsukirei wrote:

Hey guys

Simple. were are they? playstation 3 has a massive list of free to play games. this includes ace combat, DUST 514, Killzone 3 Multiplayer, Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Which is great. good on you sony for getting some free games setup on the PS3. but why forget the vita community? 

Why not Make KZ Merc multiplayer free?

Why not uncharted Golden Free multiplayer?

Simply put. there is NO reason why you cant do the same thing on the vita that you did on the PS3 and provide free to play games

From what I understand, KZ Mercenaries IS a multiplayer game.  The single player campaign, like pretty much every other FPS, is nothing more than a tutorial that teaches you some of the techniques used in the multiplayer.

Uncharted: Golden Abyss has no multiplayer.

As for the other Free-to-Play games on the PS3, and particularly, the PS4, they are not first party titles.  Sony has very little to do with the development of them.  If you want War Thunder for the Vita, you need to contact Gaijin Entertainment and talk them into it.  If you want Warframe on the Vita, you need to talk to Digital Extremes and convince them to create a version for the Vita.  For Planetside 2, talk to Sony Online Entertainment (which is a separate entity from Sony Computer Entertainment).

Message 6 of 7 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2036 posts

Feb 8, 2014
1) Golden Abyss has been free on the IGC since there was one for Vita
2) Golden Abyss doesn't have a multiplayer
3) Why would Sony give out the (arguably) only good FPS the vita has. COD is pooh, resistance is ok, but its poorly made, and multiplayer is hacked like no tomorrow.
Message 7 of 7 (213 Views)
0 Likes