Wastelander
845 posts

Re: PS Vita Titles...

Jul 23, 2012

I don't think it's anyones fault for wanting more games. We're a good distance from the Vitas launch and we still haven't seen that blockbuster game. Uncharted was great, Gravity Rush is a must buy, but besides those two there isn't much to be excited about. A major reason to me is the lack of online games. Unit 13's co-op is okay, but a game like Modnation Racers with NO ONLINE?!

For myself, everything has been down hill since the PS2. There are gems in the PS3 collection, but with the PS2 we had great games every other week. And while it took a while, the PSPs libary is impressive as well. I just want to Vita to start picking up pace so I want to play my new system, rather then feel I just threw $300 down on a paper wieght.

My Playstation Collection consists of:
152 PS3 games - 564 PS2 games - 72 PS1 games - 202 PSP games - 11 PS Vita games

Over 1,100 games total Smiley Happy
Message 11 of 14 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1392 posts

Jul 23, 2012
I Love my VITA and i also have never understood why people say its bad this thing is amazing and to think they haven't even scratched the surface the games i have i love and haven't been able to put down either i beat them fast as well but i replay most of them or get another game i don't know why people expect the best games to be released on launch this is only just a taste of whats to come and im ready for it just wait for CoD to be released i can hear it now "oh this thing is soooo great" im willing to bet when CoD is released the sales will boost 10 fold
Message 12 of 14 (38 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Jul 23, 2012

Oddly enough, I am biting at teh bit for the hd remake of Jet Set Radio. It'll be awesome to use the touch screen for the griffiti. Plus with games like that, I can generally get a few play throughs before getting bored.

Message 13 of 14 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1578 posts

Jul 23, 2012
JET SET RADIO was a really fun game. i hope its releasing in the next couple months
http://uspgc.webs.com

#1XBOX #2 PSV #3 ps3 thumbs down. Shoo fly don't bother me!
AlbaTron209 EST.1985
Message 14 of 14 (25 Views)
0 Likes