Lombax Warrior
126 posts

Re: .::. The Happy .::. PS Vita Owner/User .::. Thread .::.

Aug 31, 2013

mmmig wrote:

Question for those who have done so:  How do you capture screenshots??

Hold the PS button then press Start. It'll give you a camera sound effect. It won't work on PSP or PSone titles (sadly).

PS Vita Games in 2014: The Ultimate List -
http://forums.playstationlifestyle.net/threads/ps-vita-games-in-2014-the-ultimate-list.615/
Message 31 of 66 (348 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Aug 31, 2013

Not sure on the date of purchase but it was around launch. Love my vita I got plat on a few games on it already. Best handheld console, I also have killzone pre ordered as well as tearaway. Looking forward to both, unfortunately I did not get into the beta for killzone.... I had my code on ps home i went to go grab it, the booth was gone before i went back to get it.

Message 32 of 66 (346 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4667 posts

Aug 31, 2013

Don't have one yet but will be picking one up to go with the PS4, will probably wait for Black Friday and look for a deal locally or online. 

Message 33 of 66 (339 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4073 posts

Aug 31, 2013

Borshay wrote:

mmmig wrote:

Question for those who have done so:  How do you capture screenshots??

Hold the PS button then press Start. It'll give you a camera sound effect. It won't work on PSP or PSone titles (sadly).

Taking Screenshots with your PS Vita

What

When taking a screenshot, you can take one of any PS Vita game, or any app, or part of the PS Vita, just not in-game of non-PS Vita native titles. (PSP, PS1)

Why

It can be tricky to take screenshots, so practice doing so in different apps and games to "get good" at it so you can, without a hitch, grab the screenshot you want at a crucial moment in the future!

How

The screenshot action is as Borshay wrote, just try it with this little bit of tweaked info: Hold the PS Button down, just for a second and while holding it down, press the Start button to take the screeshot.

Copy your Photos and Screenshots to your PC or PS3

Connect your PS Vita to your PC or PS3 via data cable or wi-fi using Content Manager, then you can easily copy those screenshots, and other photos you take, to use them to send to others, post to blogs, photo sites, here on the forum, particularly in this very thread!

Message 34 of 66 (327 Views)
Lombax Warrior
126 posts

Sep 1, 2013

Crazy-Maisy wrote:
Quote.jpg
and just because its a thread about happy Vita owners here is a pic of my trophy page
Trophies.jpg
PS Vita Games in 2014: The Ultimate List -
http://forums.playstationlifestyle.net/threads/ps-vita-games-in-2014-the-ultimate-list.615/
Message 35 of 66 (310 Views)
Lombax Warrior
152 posts

Nov 10, 2013

I am a satisfied Vita owner.  I am currently playing Golden Abyss, Killzone Mercenary, and Walking Dead.

Message 36 of 66 (247 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4404 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 10, 2013

Very happy PSV owner. My Wife bought me one in May, for our Anniversary. (It was on sale for $199.)

Currently playing "Lone Survivor" and "Dragon Fantasy: Book I."

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 37 of 66 (245 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
301 posts

Nov 10, 2013

I've had my Vita since it launched and I love it hands down love it.... I have Uncharted, LBP, Killzone, Metal Gear, Persona and quite a few Indie games too..  Woman Happy

Message 38 of 66 (237 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5477 posts

Nov 10, 2013

Elated PS Vita owner here. Smiley Happy  Got it about a month ago, and I love it.

2013-11-10-130615.jpg

Grindhead_Jim

Message 39 of 66 (236 Views)
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Nov 10, 2013

My wife bought me a Vita and a 16gb card about a month ago as a surprise. It's great!

Bought a bunch of digital games for it, Guacamelee, Lone Survivor, Real Boxing among others and got Gravity Rush and Hotline Miami for free on Playstation Plus.

Love the Vita!

Thank you Sony, for putting gamers first. It's good to be back!

-Former 360 owner and future PS4 owner.
Message 40 of 66 (233 Views)