Uncharted Territory
1670 posts

Re: PS Vita Store update for OCTOBER 2,2012

Oct 2, 2012

This is a great update, but I can never get myself to buy any of these classics, I just do not like old games, but I know a lot of them that came out today are great.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 20 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
161 posts

Oct 2, 2012

Might purchase New Little King’s Story in a bit, don't know what it is though, tower defence? Turn based? RPG? Whatever, something new so its worth a shot.

Bit pricey though for download only.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 20 (246 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3100 posts

Oct 2, 2012
Im going to wait for a YouTube video of the game before buy it. Need to see some videos on how is it.
PSN: Deaofly
60 GIG Ps3 Owner Since January 21, 2007
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 20 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
293 posts

Oct 2, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 20 (224 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4377 posts

Oct 3, 2012

I guees I'm the only one that sees the Playstation Mobile icon at the top of the store? Games look alright but remind me of PSMini's all over again at cheaper prices. Prices range from .99 to 2.99.

Sadly it seems the updated PSP games list have stopped populating the Vita store as I haven't seen any at all now. No Syphon Filter series still and a couple others.

While on the PSone front, Europe still laughs at us while playing Crash Bandicoot and Spyro series and if that's not bad enough - Sony gives us the Gex series finally. This is a glimmer of hope but they don't bother giving us the best Gex game imo  - Gex 2 is no where to be seen! WTH Sony! Sigh, I guess I'll grab the Chrono series and possibly Threads of Fate with Vagrant Story for now.

P.S. If Capcom is now allowing you to dump the PSOne Megaman Series, see if you can be nice and give us the Legend cannon please?

That's Megaman Legends, Misadventures of Tron Bonne, and Megaman Legends 2. Note since those are rare games not seen on PSN until now if you do it, I would happily pay ten dollars a pop for them, loved that series!

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 20 (182 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3100 posts

Oct 3, 2012
God I would juse LOVE Mega Man Legends 1 & 2 on the Vita. I would buy In a heart beat :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 20 (164 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4377 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2012

deaofly wrote:
God I would juse LOVE Mega Man Legends 1 & 2 on the Vita. I would buy In a heart beat :smileyhappy:

Me as well along with Misadventures of Tron Bonne. Easy money for Sony and Capcom if they chard $10 a pop, all they have to do is grab the iso and dump it into a Playstation (PS1) container. 

But you know, I was thinking. What if Sony is hiding something with the no shows of the Crash Bandicoot and Spyro series of the PS1 era. What if when Playstation All-Stars is about to come out, they pop the Crash Bandicoot and Spyro series before then to announce, "Hey sorry to keep you guys waiting, here is the Crash and Spyro games and oh btw - Playstation All-Stars roster has been updated to reflect this :smileywink:!" 

Can you imagine the media madness after and the community here would go in a frenzy :smileytongue:!

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 20 (142 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3100 posts

Oct 4, 2012
Yea it wouldn't surprise me if Sony does that. I do own Crash 1 and its on my PS3 but seem to can't transfer it. Just waiting for a fix, since Sony said they had a issue with Resident Evil 2 before they released it, they said they would fix it 1st. Maybe that's the same problem with the Crash and Spyro series?!?! Just playing the Sony waiting game lol :smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 20 (117 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 10, 2012

Anyone know how to play the second disc portion of resident evil 2? I beat the first part with leon and can't figure out how to play as claire. I know its on there because of the download being so large (over 700mb) and the psp version you have to reset the system for it to give you the option but on the vita there is no reset or refresh for psone titles, any help would be appreciated thanks!

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 20 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Oct 10, 2012

SikotikMarauder wrote:

Anyone know how to play the second disc portion of resident evil 2? I beat the first part with leon and can't figure out how to play as claire. I know its on there because of the download being so large (over 700mb) and the psp version you have to reset the system for it to give you the option but on the vita there is no reset or refresh for psone titles, any help would be appreciated thanks!

put finger on screen hold it until window opens. click restat game to change disks then pick the discs. if it asks you to switch discs then you just click switch discs. also under other settings you can change the screen mode and so on. also under controller settings you can go into analog mode if game supports it and there are other controller options. if game does not nothing changes.

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2012/07/21/option-to-buy-avatars-on-my-playstation-vita/
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 20 (71 Views)
0 Likes