Highlighted
Aug 20 2011
By: CardinalRose Fender Bender 3002 posts

PS Vita Little Deviants

4 replies 9 views Edited Aug 20, 2011

From our Italian team leader pal w_sal, a review and gameplay video of Little Deviants:

------------------------

LittleDeviants_FeaturedImage_PVWIMG.jpg

I finally managed to get my hands on one of the coolest games for PS Vita  this year: Little Deviants.

It was very interesting to try all the features realated to this game on the console and having the chance to talk personally to Richard Ogdan game design director, about the qualities of this game.

Developed by BigBig Studios, these small aliens bring you to many levels of the game. You can actually , by using the rear touch pad of the PS Vita, poking the little creatures to the ground in order to move the aliens all over the place and pass the different levels.

Here is Richard with a quick greeting to all of us (just for you)

I obviously had so much fun playing this game and the explotion of colours that was created in order to entratain the userin a propper puzzle game style. The main purpose is to walk these little creatures that landed on a planet full of Robot!

DSC00797.JPG

There is also the possibility of grabbing some friends and enjoy multiplayer games for up to eight players via Pass Around mode.

DSC00803.JPG

I enjoyed playing this game vry much and I can see it becoming very popular on the PS Vita being also super "cute"

Gameplay video

Message 1 of 5 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
767 posts

Re: PS Vita Little Deviants

Aug 21, 2011

Wow, they look so cute!!! ^____^

Shame about the audio issues but neat how she's using that rear touchpad!

- Retro

Message 2 of 5 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7413 posts

Aug 21, 2011

im getting it day 1

Message 3 of 5 (9 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
10212 posts

Sep 9, 2011
Message 4 of 5 (9 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1268 posts

Sep 9, 2011

I'm willing to try this out.  It looks fun and could be a great way to introduce any of my family and/or friends to PS Vita.

And I want that shirt.

Message 5 of 5 (9 Views)
0 Likes