Nov 28, 2012
Need ledgen of legaia that is the best rpg and breath of fire 3
Message 121 of 158 (490 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Re: PS Vita Gets 26 More PS one Titles, More Coming Soon

Dec 7, 2012

I'm glad to see more titles on the vita !!! But I'm still waiting for Sims 3 and/or Sims 3:smileytongue:etz.:smileyfrustrated:

Message 122 of 158 (344 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Dec 8, 2012

We need:

PS1:

-Diablo

-Crusaders of Might and Magic

-Brave Fencer Musashi

-Tenchu

PS2:

-Shadow of the Colossus

-Max Payn

-Rune Viking Warlord

-The Mark of Kri

-Manhunt

-Silent Hill 2

Message 123 of 158 (330 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
624 posts

Dec 8, 2012

Silent Hill 2 is available via Silent Hill HD Collection along with SH3 but unlike SH3 HD, u can use the original voice work.

I'm still hoping to see more PSone Classics such as Gex: Enter the Gecko and Tomb Raider: Chronicles which Europe has had for quite some time now.

Message 124 of 158 (322 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Dec 9, 2012

How frequently do ps1 games get added? Will there be another update before christmas?

Message 125 of 158 (294 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Dec 12, 2012
Very much doubt it. I think Sony is happy with what they have on the store and will focus only on the Vita from now on, releasing the rare PSOne classic every month 1/2
Message 126 of 158 (238 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4775 posts

Dec 12, 2012
Meh, I think nevi901 is right... Sony said they would add ps1 and PSP game compatibility to the games they put on the store. They held up their part of the deal, even if it doesn't even have the games we want or the must have no-brainer classics. I honestly believe Sony just wanted a certain amount available on the store and they reached it, no need to pursue the other titles. As I mentioned before, Sony is not really in it for the money on the Vita platform, they merely put out what they feel is necessary to make the library look large for new consumers while leaving the devoted fans in a lost state of wondering what the hell is going on...

My wallet is open right in front of you Sony, you are the one who is walking by it paying no mind what I'm willing to give...
Message 127 of 158 (229 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1159 posts

Dec 12, 2012

Do not be fooled by sony they are in it for the money, all the money,and nothing but the money. That they can get anyway. They have made a few bad decisions because of this.As far as ps1 and psp games on the vita. You remember when they said you will not have to pay for the psp and ps1 games you already have purchased on psn for the vita. That was implying that they would be on the vita psn so you could have access to get them. And a lot of them are not there yet. And they wonder why people are upset. I think what is confusing is that they want even reply to people about how, what or when. We bought these games, they said we could play them, there not there, I think I am confused about this too. 

Message 128 of 158 (205 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Dec 12, 2012
Compatibility is a big deal. I'm getting a Vita for Christmas and now I see that a lot of the PSP titles are not available. I actually bought the media back in those days, so I guess I have to pay again for any duplicate titles, but I'm not even seeing any good dupes. Also Sony, let's please see a decent NHL hockey release of some kind! I know there is Table Hockey, but only 1 title, seriously? When I first looked at the Vita, I thought, hey, they upgraded the PSP, awesome!

Now I hope I'm not disappointed, though with the extra social network and video features, I'm sure I'll be more than happy. Just wish that they could work with Adobe or whoever owns Flash now, so that we can get more content in the video arena.
Message 129 of 158 (189 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1159 posts

Dec 13, 2012

I am still confused about that too. Every peice of equipment sony has that does internet plays vedio. Except for ps3 and psv. If all there other equipment they make can do it than it should be no trouble to make these do it also. Why want they? Answer carefully my son codes for a living and knows how they could do it. So it can be done.

Message 130 of 158 (185 Views)
0 Likes