Uncharted Territory
1670 posts

Re: PS Vita Furture Updates Request

Apr 1, 2012

Yeah I know it is BS, I subbed about 3 messages and it says I have not shared before.

Message 11 of 18 (24 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 1, 2012

Ok so theres spos to be a update this april for the vita right what day u guys think the up date with come out? Im hoping for skype app, html5/flash player more remote play games.....Thts bout it XD tht would make at t perfect lol. -Posted from my ps vita sry for miss spelling

Message 12 of 18 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Apr 1, 2012

CaptainJ1342 wrote:

**** youtube

Seconded. Also, Flash sucks major balls. A better HTML 5 browser would be nice. Somehow the PS3 browser scores better than the Vita on html5test.com.

I want PS2 games over Remote Play more than other things. PS3 Remote Play would be a bonus. I dont play ps1, so I don't care about it.

Fixing the quiet audio and random bluetooth enabling on reboot needs fixing. An option to keep wifi always connected would be amazing but I'm not holding my breath.

Scrolling on the browser via rear touchpad like on FaceBook app should be an option.

Also, figure out some way to dim or turn off that damn PS logo button light while watching netflix or movies... SO annoying!

I'm sure I can think of more things that need fixing, but it's 4:28AM and I need sleep.

60GB PS3 CECHA01 upgraded to hybrid 500GB HDD/pink DualShock 3 -------------------------- 3G Black Vita/32GB card

psplus
Message 13 of 18 (24 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Apr 1, 2012

How do i send my ideas to the blog? can you link me?

Message 14 of 18 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Apr 1, 2012

sirauron14 wrote:

How do i send my ideas to the blog? can you link me?

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/categories/hardware/ps-vita/

60GB PS3 CECHA01 upgraded to hybrid 500GB HDD/pink DualShock 3 -------------------------- 3G Black Vita/32GB card

psplus
Message 15 of 18 (24 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Apr 2, 2012

I hate when i'm watching netflix in the dark and the notification light comes on!!! i have to press the ps button just so the flashing can stop then when i go back to netflix i have to wait 10 seconds for it to load up again.

Message 16 of 18 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
621 posts

Apr 2, 2012

NekoCahlan wrote:

CaptainJ1342 wrote:

**** youtube

Seconded. Also, Flash sucks major balls. A better HTML 5 browser would be nice. Somehow the PS3 browser scores better than the Vita on html5test.com.

I want PS2 games over Remote Play more than other things. PS3 Remote Play would be a bonus. I dont play ps1, so I don't care about it.

Fixing the quiet audio and random bluetooth enabling on reboot needs fixing. An option to keep wifi always connected would be amazing but I'm not holding my breath.

Scrolling on the browser via rear touchpad like on FaceBook app should be an option.

Also, figure out some way to dim or turn off that **** PS logo button light while watching netflix or movies... SO annoying!

I'm sure I can think of more things that need fixing, but it's 4:28AM and I need sleep.

60GB PS3 CECHA01 upgraded to hybrid 500GB HDD/pink DualShock 3 -------------------------- 3G Black Vita/16GB card psplus

I second this.. although ps3 remote play with alot of the ps3 games would be pretty cool, I honestly would like ps2 support first, but that is just me.

Photobucket

Message 17 of 18 (24 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 10, 2012

I have a PS Vita and modnation racers roadtrip as hardware. But when i logged into PS Store to rate it they said i had to buy it first. Must it be buyed as software downloaded on PS Store, or do you know a way to do it with the game as software on a chip. If it must be as software i would really like an update to make it possible to do it with hardware.

(PS: I feel it strange that Amazon has more PS Vita games than PS Store)

Message 18 of 18 (23 Views)
0 Likes