Mar 31 2012
By: sirauron14 First Son 26 posts

PS Vita Furture Updates Request

17 replies 76 views Edited Mar 31, 2012

I have  a PS vita and I am pretty annoyed about the notification lights its very confusing if you have a message or a notification because the light blinks when its locked. I think this needs to be fixed; it shouldnt blink at all when its locked/standby mode it should only blink when a notification is on there. Second the vita needs another account on the system..  Flash support is needed on the vita too, this was a problem with the psp, we need to watch youtube and other flash based application on the vita apple didnt need adobe i dont think and windows phone 7 didnt either so the vita should do somethin similar. I hope to see these changes on a future vita update.

Message 1 of 18 (76 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1306 posts

Re: PS Vita Furture Updates Request

Mar 31, 2012

Yoshida said Sce was working with Adobe on flash mobile. Adobe long since has dropped working on flash mobile.

Since SCE is discussing this w/ Adobe, it goes to show that the chip architecture is either very different from stock cpu/gpu's and/or they want an optimized Vita flash player.

Message 2 of 18 (76 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
8855 posts

Mar 31, 2012

What i want is to be constantly signed into the Psn, wether i put my vita on standby or not.

Message 3 of 18 (76 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
993 posts

Mar 31, 2012

Send your ideas to the Playstation Blog!

Message 4 of 18 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6439 posts

Mar 31, 2012

I have a big list of things to fix or change.

Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion! playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com

PSN: ScreamAimFire999
Message 5 of 18 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2922 posts

Mar 31, 2012

Yeah, that light thing has to be fixed. I'm getting annoyed now by the thing blinking. I'm also waiting for a friends fix.

Metallica Pinball Sig photo LONG-LIVE-PLAY-METALLICA-PINBALL_zps397a82cb.jpg
Gameplay -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzxc59Y6GcA
Message 6 of 18 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
621 posts

Mar 31, 2012

sirauron14 wrote:

I have  a PS vita and I am pretty annoyed about the notification lights its very confusing if you have a message or a notification because the light blinks when its locked. I think this needs to be fixed; it shouldnt blink at all when its locked/standby mode it should only blink when a notification is on there. Second the vita needs another account on the system..  Flash support is needed on the vita too, this was a problem with the psp, we need to watch youtube and other flash based application on the vita apple didnt need adobe i dont think and windows phone 7 didnt either so the vita should do somethin similar. I hope to see these changes on a future vita update.

flash is no longer supported, its all about HTML 5 and hopefully with this firmware that gets implemented some how and they update the browswer because I can not stand how slow the scrolling is on it, but luckly I dont use my vita for the browswer much (atleast right now)

My biggest thing I hope they get done soon is PS1 support *ps2 would be an added bonus but doubt it would come*, but from the rumors going around they are waiting to put out Ps1 support on the vita till the Playstation Suite App (coming in april for beta)is released

Photobucket

Message 7 of 18 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
561 posts

Mar 31, 2012

The OBvious

YouTube

Browser to HTML5 Standard or flash support (or both)

The not so OBvious

Tv out cable

eReader app (preferably iBooks emulator)

More camera functions (white balance, ISO adjustment, some FX... like the camera functions on the PSP)

The esoteric

Fulls apps store with homebrew/indie section

Choice of browsers (gimme mozilla for 500 Alex)

Open ad hoc play to those NEAR you not just face to face battle (I know this is no longer really ad hoc but it makes NEAR more useful)

The full camera suite of files available from the original PSP camera release. (Had movie editing, stop motion recording functions, lots or abilities)

An add on camera with better resolution (at least 3 mega pixel)

Start handing out the specs on the top data port so we can get some third party hardware love

Alacrity

AlacrityFitz Trophy Card
Message 8 of 18 (76 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
8855 posts

Mar 31, 2012

YogurtStorm wrote:

Send your ideas to the Playstation Blog!

My ideas never get submited, even when it wasn't a dupe.

Message 9 of 18 (76 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Mar 31, 2012

add meee  nick psn: dandroxx

Message 10 of 18 (57 Views)
0 Likes