Sackboy
538 posts

Re: PS Vita First Edition Bundle Box Pics

Jan 24, 2012

You may not care but some do. It's got nothing to do with being shallow. There is nothing wrong in wanting a case that not only protects but also looks good. If you're happy with a crappy cheap and tacky looking case good for you. Don't go criticising and judging others opinions and insulting them.

Message 31 of 41 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
457 posts

Jan 24, 2012

BlackKnightJP wrote:

You may not care but some do. It's got nothing to do with being shallow. There is nothing wrong in wanting a case that not only protects but also looks good. If you're happy with a crappy cheap and tacky looking case good for you. Don't go criticising and judging others opinions and insulting them.

judging something by its looks is shallow... lol

so you know exactly how well this case wont work then? I didnt realize you had it already and test out how crappy and cheap it is. Dont go criticising and judging cases by looks and insulting them.

Message 32 of 41 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
538 posts

Jan 24, 2012

You might want to re-read my comments again. I never said it wouldn't work. That wasn't the point of my comments. It may well do what it's supposed to but that doesn't take away from the fact that it's awful looking. You keep trying to convince yourself that judging a case by its looks is shallow. By that logic people wouldn't care what clothes they wore, wat kind of bag they carried, what hairstyle they had etc. I could go on. There is nothing wrong in wanting the case to look good and it's certainly not shallow. Maybe you're getting the first edition bundle and trying to justify to yourself that the case is worth it. I don't like it and like you I'm entitled to my opinion.

Message 33 of 41 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11836 posts

Jan 24, 2012

BlackKnightJP wrote:

ever heard of the saying dont judge a book by its cover?

your assuming because it looks ugly , it must be cheap and flimsy etc...    yet you have yet to actually hold it in your hand..

what shouldbe the only thing that matters is how well it protects the system and unfortunatly we wont know that until we have it in our hands

>

Message 34 of 41 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

Jan 24, 2012

any owrd if we get nifty bags like they did in japan.  they may be paper but they looked pretty cool

Message 35 of 41 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
758 posts

Jan 24, 2012

Just being Honest,  I just flat out hate the way it looks.  I hate zippers on my case.  Honestly,  I do not care how well something protects if it looks like a psp case.  I'm going with the Sony official leather case with strap.. Just looks different than the old psp cases. This whole thing is a matter of opinion though. If you like those cases.. go with them..  I've just been in these situations before and went cheap and had all kinds of regret.  This time I'm not looking back.

Message 36 of 41 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

Jan 24, 2012

The only leather case I see doesn't have sides...is that the one everyone is jazzed about?

Message 37 of 41 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
457 posts

Jan 24, 2012

honestly i dont like how it looks to much either. Im just not going to complain about that tho cuz hey I get my vita a week early with little deviants a memory stick and a case to protect it that from the pics looks like it protect it along with carrying extra games and whatnot. Why complain about the first edition bundle cuz of the case? The case will probably just be in my backpack or something most of the time. Ill only see it for the whole minute it'll takes to take out what Ill need. Then if I really dislike the case or the case isnt doing what its supposed to properly I'll look into a nicer different case.

Whats on the inside is what counts and that will be an amazing Vita.

Message 38 of 41 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11836 posts

Jan 25, 2012

submission44 wrote:

Just being Honest,  I just flat out hate the way it looks.  I hate zippers on my case.  Honestly,  I do not care how well something protects if it looks like a psp case.  I'm going with the Sony official leather case with strap.. Just looks different than the old psp cases. This whole thing is a matter of opinion though. If you like those cases.. go with them..  I've just been in these situations before and went cheap and had all kinds of regret.  This time I'm not looking back.

oh and the amount of money spent does not necessarily equate to quality...  i also seen some cheap items outlast more expensive items

>

Message 39 of 41 (6 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1356 posts

Jan 25, 2012

I see nothing wrong with case really i think it looks fine.

Message 40 of 41 (6 Views)
0 Likes