Sackboy
538 posts

Re: PS Vita First Edition Bundle Box Pics

Jan 22, 2012

Fine for you if you're happy with such an awful case. For something as expensive and nice looking as a Vita I rather get a better quality and better looking case.

Message 11 of 41 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6439 posts

Jan 22, 2012

The reasons why I never liked the first edition bundle and now that everything has been shown here as well.

- 3G Model Playstation Vita

I love the Vita but 3G on it is pointless as it doesn't support true multiplayer and At&t service is pricy and low quality. Playing an extra $50 for the model and then paying for the service every month is not worth it. Most people will get the Wi-Fi model as that is the smarter option.

- Little Deviants

Nothing against this game, but why didn't Sony at least bundle the game we KNOW we all want. Uncharted: Golden Abyss.

- First Edition Accessories

Honestly, this case looks terrible compared to even the current PSP cases. Not really convincing when you expect to drop a lot of money on this bundle. Also, 4 GB memory card? What the point of getting this bundle again? Because in a few weeks time you'll need to run back to the store to upgrade anyway.

Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion! playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com

PSN: ScreamAimFire999
Message 12 of 41 (6 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Jan 22, 2012

IMO the main appeal of the 1st edition bundle was that you get the system early, I consider the "quality" of the case to be not that relevant since it is basically thown in there for free (if you were to buy this items separately)...

Message 13 of 41 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Jan 22, 2012

ScreamAimFire999 wrote:

The reasons why I never liked the first edition bundle and now that everything has been shown here as well.

- 3G Model Playstation Vita

I love the Vita but 3G on it is pointless as it doesn't support true multiplayer and At&t service is pricy and low quality. Playing an extra $50 for the model and then paying for the service every month is not worth it. Most people will get the Wi-Fi model as that is the smarter option.

- Little Deviants

Nothing against this game, but why didn't Sony at least bundle the game we KNOW we all want. Uncharted: Golden Abyss.

- First Edition Accessories

Honestly, this case looks terrible compared to even the current PSP cases. Not really convincing when you expect to drop a lot of money on this bundle. Also, 4 GB memory card? What the point of getting this bundle again? Because in a few weeks time you'll need to run back to the store to upgrade anyway.

My Game Library: Call of Duty: World at War, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Little Big Planet, Infamous, Infamous 2, Bioshock, Bioshock 2, Heavy Rain, God of War 3, Modnation Racers, Blur, Sports Champions. PSN: ScreamAimFire999

I do not want Uncharted:Golden Abyss at all I do not like Uncharted at all.  so no we all do not want uncharted.

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2012/07/21/option-to-buy-avatars-on-my-playstation-vita/
Message 14 of 41 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6439 posts

Jan 22, 2012

Quality and assurance come to my mind when I invest in something like this. I'd appreciate if all of the items were good quality.

If you are willing to thrown down extra cash just to get a system a week early then wow. Your money lost. I definetely want the Vita but waiting a week is nothing compared to paying extra to get not that much.

Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion! playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com

Message 15 of 41 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6439 posts

Jan 22, 2012

Okay sorry. Most people. Take a poll.

Message 16 of 41 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
538 posts

Jan 22, 2012

I agree with you there and if it was offered one week early here in the UK as a 1st edition bundle I would get it too just to have it early. That said I would sell or give away the case and buy a 32GB memory card. I have nothing against the 1st edition bundle and getting it early I just think that case is cheap and tacky looking.

Message 17 of 41 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
758 posts

Jan 22, 2012

I'd be in line a week early for a GOOD bundle also.  Therefore, I'm getting leather case with strap,  32 gb card,  screen protection , Uncharted and I'm not looking back.   BTW you'd have to give away that ugly case

Message 18 of 41 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12388 posts

Jan 22, 2012

BlackKnightJP wrote:

Fine for you if you're happy with such an awful case. For something as expensive and nice looking as a Vita I rather get a better quality and better looking case.

so what if it doesnt look good,  and doesnt mean it isnt good quality as far as how well it would protect your investment...

and just because something costs more money to buy doesnt mean its the best choice...   if seen $50 dollar shoes last alot longer than shoes you pay over $125 for

>

Message 19 of 41 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6439 posts

Jan 22, 2012

At least some people understand

Message 20 of 41 (6 Views)
0 Likes