Aug 14 2012
By: Death_Comes_Slow Wastelander 623 posts

PS Vita Custom Wallpapers and Homescreens

5 replies 749 views Edited Aug 14, 2012

Whats up Vita owners. There used to be a great thread on here with custom images to check out and use; but I could not seem to find is so I figured; why not start it back up. Post your favorate custom images for the Vita. It doesn't matter if you downloaded it or made it yourself; lets see some sick artwork on here!!!

"When you look in the mirror, what do you see? Do you see the real you, or what you have been conditioned to believe is you? The two are so, so different. One is an infinite consciousness capable of being and creating whatever it chooses, the other is an illusion imprisoned by its own perceived and programmed limitations."
David Icke
Message 1 of 6 (749 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
623 posts

Re: PS Vita Custom Wallpapers and Homescreens

[ Edited ]
Aug 14, 2012

Here are some of my favorates to get this started off...

Torn skin home screenLBP Vita

3D Rendered Media3D Rendered Demo's3D Rendered PSNGOW Kratos Home Screen

"When you look in the mirror, what do you see? Do you see the real you, or what you have been conditioned to believe is you? The two are so, so different. One is an infinite consciousness capable of being and creating whatever it chooses, the other is an illusion imprisoned by its own perceived and programmed limitations."
David Icke
Message 2 of 6 (745 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1578 posts

Aug 14, 2012
hey those are nice. i the kratos lock screen the best. what program do you use to make those. cuz i want to do pencil sketches cuz i draw and i wanted to custumize my own.
http://uspgc.webs.com

#1XBOX #2 PSV #3 ps3 thumbs down. Shoo fly don't bother me!
AlbaTron209 EST.1985
Message 3 of 6 (703 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
392 posts

Aug 14, 2012

Alphacoders has the best wallpapers you just got to pick out the ones that can be scaled correctly to the Vita. They have the best Sci Fi collection I have seen anywhere.

Baptism's of Fire
Photobucket
Message 4 of 6 (695 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
623 posts

Aug 14, 2012

TUNNELRAT-1972 wrote:

Alphacoders has the best wallpapers you just got to pick out the ones that can be scaled correctly to the Vita. They have the best Sci Fi collection I have seen anywhere.

I haven't checked them out. My Vita image collection is now somewhere around 920 images, that have now been uploaded to photobucket. I have easily several thousand more that are just different sized and themed images.

And I personally use Photoshop for graphic design. I have the Adobe CS5 Masters Collection with Photoshop 5 64 bit; and have also added the full Topaz Photoshop Plugins Bundle, the full Alien Skin Photoshop Plugins Set, Photoshop Light Effects Plugins, and somewhere around an additional 1500 brushs as well as several hundred textures and style add ons. I have all of this for doing Professional Graphic Art Design.

David Icke
Message 5 of 6 (682 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1578 posts

Aug 14, 2012
nice im gonna have to get these programs.
http://uspgc.webs.com

#1XBOX #2 PSV #3 ps3 thumbs down. Shoo fly don't bother me!
AlbaTron209 EST.1985
Message 6 of 6 (657 Views)
0 Likes