Highlighted
Aug 17 2012
By: PapaWarlock Last Guardian 11299 posts

PS Vita Caption Contest

51 replies 761 views Edited Aug 17, 2012

Welcome to the Playstation Vita Game Caption Contest!

Our "Playstation Vita Game Caption Contest" will be a regular event that all members of the PlayStation Community Forums are eligible to participate in. Carefully read the instructions below and follow the rules if you wish to participate in this contest. At this point there are no real prizes, however that could change in the future. For now you should take great pride in winning with or without prizes.

The caption contests have been held in other areas like the RPG and Kingdom Hearts here in the PlayStation Community Forums so I wouldn’t be surprised if this feels a bit new for some people. These caption contests were traditionally kept within one thread and this is the approach that I plan to take with this Playstation Vita Game Caption Contest.

How do I participate?

Simply create a caption for an Playstation VitaGame image that has been posted. Your caption must be appropriate, clean, and adhere to the rules. Inappropriate entries will not be accepted. After about a week I will put all of the entries into a post within the thread and you will have the opportunity to vote for your favorite caption for the duration of about 3 or 4 days. I will then announce the winner and that individual will be able to post a video game image for the next contest here in this thread.

RULES

• Captions must be appropriate and follow the Rules of Conduct.
  • You can use pictures from any game that appears on Vita. You can post from a PSP game only  if it playable on the Vita. Multi-platform games are acceptable such as PS3 versions but again it must be playable on the Vita. If in doubt ask and I'll let you know.
  • Only ONE entry per image (per person) will be accepted. More than 1 caption will disqualify you for the current round.
  • If you need to edit your caption for typos then do so before the poll is started.
  • DO NOT vote for your own caption and DO NOT ask other individuals to vote for you!
  • Please keep your discussions in this thread to an absolute minimum if that is at all possible. It will make this thread much easier for everyone to navigate.
  • The entry window for captions will be ONE WEEK from the date that a new image is posted. Don't wait until the last minute. Late entries will not be accepted.
  • Voting will take place within the thread for approximately 3 Days.  
  • I will announce the winner of the Playstation Vita Game caption contest here in this thread and via PM when the voting closes and that individual will be given the opportunity to post a new video game image here in this thread for the next contest. If the winner takes more than a few days (three) to post a new video game image then I will post one.

Message 1 of 52 (761 Views)
Last Guardian
11299 posts

Re: PS Vita Caption Contest

Aug 17, 2012

The 1st picture comes to you courtesy of the upcoming Ratchet & Clank Full Frontal Assault which has been announced as part of the cross buy program. Enjoy!

Full Frontal Assault

Message 2 of 52 (759 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Aug 17, 2012
"Quark, is that a statue of you made of potatoes and feathers?

"I, uh, erm...it seemed like a good idea at the time..."
Message 3 of 52 (751 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1578 posts

Aug 17, 2012
Ratchet: "Clank, dont look at Qwark. that pink robe really is cramping our style!"
http://uspgc.webs.com

#1XBOX #2 PSV #3 ps3 thumbs down. Shoo fly don't bother me!
AlbaTron209 EST.1985
Message 4 of 52 (746 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
715 posts

Aug 17, 2012
"Qwark, I think your moms REALLY mad u took her robe..."
Message 5 of 52 (718 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11299 posts

Aug 17, 2012

Ratchet :: >> Qwark, how exactly do you plan to run for Inter-Galatic President when you're wearing a hot pink robe?

Qwark :: >> You don't understand politics do you Ratchet? One doesn't become the Inter-Galatic President without class, style and a lot of bolts. Money and charm. The Robe adds character, charm, beauty. Besides Takyon says it really brings out my eyes. /puffs up his chest and bats his eyes/

Clank :: >> /facepalm/

Message 6 of 52 (705 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
623 posts

Aug 17, 2012

Qwark

"So um; are you guys from out of town or what? Do you party? I got a sweet Firebird parked outside; you guys wanna take a cruze and listen to some Bon Jovi Albums?"

"When you look in the mirror, what do you see? Do you see the real you, or what you have been conditioned to believe is you? The two are so, so different. One is an infinite consciousness capable of being and creating whatever it chooses, the other is an illusion imprisoned by its own perceived and programmed limitations."
David Icke
Message 7 of 52 (689 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
315 posts

Aug 17, 2012

Ratchet: Here she is guys. I'snt she beautiful.

Clank: Yes, She is.

Qwark: Ummm.... Guys? I don't get what you see in a big bolt.

Message 8 of 52 (671 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
372 posts

Aug 18, 2012
Rachet: Dude, is that a girly pink dress you're wearing?
Qwark: It's called a Robe, and it's not girly, it make me feel comfy when kicking inter-galatic alien butt.

I hope butt isn't again the rule
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Off-Topic-Discussions/Tribute-to-Neil-Armstrong-Greatest-Man-Alive/m-p/38079055/message-uid/38079055#U38079055 Pay your respect Smiley Happy
Message 9 of 52 (654 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11299 posts

Aug 18, 2012

USPGCWeekly wrote:

I hope butt isn't again the rule

That's fine. As long as  you aren't using it to describe another poster then it's kosher Smiley Very Happy

Message 10 of 52 (642 Views)
0 Likes