Hekseville Citizen
368 posts

Re: PS Vita 3G plan details will be revealed next month!!!

Dec 28, 2011

Then you don't offer your product for pre order if you're not ready with information. Or you just accept the cancellations one week before product release (because the customers didn't like the final arrangements) which will piss off your distributors who ordered systems based on the pre orders.

A basic tenet of work to me is

If I don't ask the hard questions to my employees or myself, my customers will.

Message 11 of 15 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
682 posts

Dec 29, 2011

The Vita would see the phone as a wifi hotspot. It would connect to it like any other. Why wouldn't it work?

Message 12 of 15 (4 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Dec 29, 2011

i just got off the phone with at&t! not the brightest bunch! they say its $14 for some MB's! didn't care really about that one! but $25 for 2GB of service! an they said that it is what there going to be offering people when the vita comes out! i don't see how that is going to work but if you go over 2GB then it's $10 each GB your over! i asked and at&t told me that the 2GB is used from dowloading, gaming, streaming, video chat, etc. 2GB does not sound like a lot! and $10 each GB over? come on! if this is true, an i am sorry the rep really wasn't that bright! this is TROUBLE! just TROUBLE! HORRIBLE!

Message 13 of 15 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
228 posts

Dec 30, 2011

UGH I hope AT&T will change from forcing us to make a at&t account just for net access and let use our PSN wallets for payment to get access to the net on the Vita.

Message 14 of 15 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2156 posts

Dec 30, 2011

i thought they said it a while ago, i guess i was wrong

Message 15 of 15 (4 Views)
0 Likes