10-09-2013 04:59 PM
Have to admit, I'm not really sold on that screen being better. Im glad that I picked up the first version of the Vita, because I love how high quality the screen is compared to what I'm seeing on the PS Vita 2000.
What do you think?
10-09-2013 06:31 PM
10-09-2013 07:10 PM
10-09-2013 07:10 PM
Every picture I see that the oled screen looks far superior with deeper colors and more vibrant..... Buying a second gen 1 vita if they release the crap inferior screen in the USA......ur trying to sell people on a handheld so you cheapen the best thing the vita has the screen!!! What idiots
Unless you've seen it in person or is still browsing the internet through a properly calibrated CRT display* and the photo taker's camera is also properly set up (doubtful), I don't think pictures can be an accurate metric for judging display quality.
I will wait to see it in person to make any comments about the VT2000 vs VT1000 displays.
(*Believe it or not, CRTs can reproduce better colors than most LCD computer displays which is why comparing two screens through your LCD monitor may be inaccurate.)
10-09-2013 07:13 PM
Here are some things I like about the new PS Vita 2000 model:
- The multi-use port was replaced by a micro USB port (Type B)
- The accessory port was removed
- There is now 1GB of internal storage (it's not a lot but every bit helps)
- I think the new PS Vita 2000 model looks better
- It's thinner and lighter
- The PS button isn't lit (the original PS Vita had very bright LED-lit PS button that hurt my eyes)
- The battery is said to last one hour longer (I'm not sure if it's because the battery is actually better or if the new model just uses less energy)
10-09-2013 11:42 PM
10-09-2013 11:44 PM - edited 10-09-2013 11:46 PM
10-10-2013 12:25 AM
The new Vita is a solid improvement. People are being too critical about just LED. LED is still great. And it's worth it with all the other hardward improvements.