Mar 10 2012
By: teedogg80 Splicer 58 posts

PS VITA analog stick doesn't feel right.

4 replies 570 views Edited Mar 10, 2012

Does anyone else out there find that their Vita's analog stick/sticks feel funny? At first they felt fine but now I'm noticing a difference in my right stick. It feels a bit more "wobbly" or loose when pushed in a certain direction. Feels and sounds like it's rubbing.  My left stick is noticably more sturdier when moved around compared to the right one. Now it really doesn't interfere with gameplay as I play games like Uncharted and Unit 13 just fine. I just don't like the way it feels. I'm the type of guy that has to have EVERYTHING absolutely perfect and working properly or it bugs the heck out of me. Just wondering if anyone else has this problem other than me.

Message 1 of 5 (570 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
152 posts

Re: PS VITA analog stick doesn't feel right.

Mar 10, 2012

Haven't noticed anything wrong with either of the analog sticks on my Vita. I've been playing Unit 13 quite a bit and the analog sticks still feel tight and responsive. If it sounds/feels that bad you might want to look into getting it replaced. It would suck to end up with a broken analog down the road. I'm not sure what the store's return policy is but you might still be able to do a quick return from where ever you bought it.

Message 2 of 5 (570 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
186 posts

Mar 10, 2012

i love the analog sticks!

Message 3 of 5 (570 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

Mar 10, 2012

No

Message 4 of 5 (570 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5418 posts

Mar 10, 2012

Like I said In a previous post,nothing is perfect...EVER. get over it !

Life's A Twitch !
Message 5 of 5 (570 Views)
0 Likes