Feb 16 2013
By: Carnage251 Lombax Warrior 213 posts

PS VITA VS. IPAD MINI

34 replies 2101 views Edited Feb 16, 2013

Ok so everybody is complaining about the psvita price being so high wen an ipad mini goes for over 300 dollars and the vita can do way more than the ipad mini and it is going for a lower price WHAT THE HECK GUYS 

Can someone please explain that logic to me please?

Message 1 of 35 (2,101 Views)
Fender Bender
4158 posts

Re: PS VITA VS. IPAD MINI

Feb 16, 2013
I don't see why anyone would buy an Ipad mini when you can get a Nexus 7 cheaper and has more under the hood. Or a Vita of course Smiley Surprised
Message 2 of 35 (2,097 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8181 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 16, 2013

Because it's Apple.

Message 3 of 35 (2,090 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
178 posts

Feb 16, 2013

Doppelgangergang wrote:

Because it's Apple.

Because Apple is crap!!

You have to be a LOSER and the WORLD'S BIGGEST SUCKER to own the stuff!!!!!! Smiley LOL Smiley LOL

Long live the world's biggest suckers. Smiley Very Happy

Need to scratch that retro need you have?Try Video 61!
We're at: www.atarisales.com and video61@tcq.net
We can fill every Atari or etc need be it sales or service. Smiley Happy

Formerly known as PSP509 and JediKnight509 on the PSP Forum and PSN Leaderboards! Smiley Happy Smiley Happy
Video Gamer Extraodinaire!!! Smiley Happy Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 35 (2,082 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1564 posts

Feb 16, 2013
Nexus 7 FTW

Vita still has cooler games.
Message 5 of 35 (2,073 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
50 posts

Feb 16, 2013

I would never buy a mini ipad i love my vita but i do own a transformer tablet but i dont game on it

Thats why i got a vita.

Message 6 of 35 (2,069 Views)
MVP Support
6003 posts

Feb 16, 2013

grazspaz wrote:

I would never buy a mini ipad i love my vita but i do own a transformer tablet but i dont game on it

Thats why i got a vita.

Internet fist bump bro! I have the Transformer Infinity (the HD model), though I use it as my laptop replacement for media consumption and paper writing (keyboard dock well worth it). Don't really use it for games though, touch control gaming not really my thing. The Vita is my portable gaming device of choice, it's games that have some touch input are acceptable to me as I can also use PHYSICAL Buttons and controls. Plus I feel my Vita games are much deeper, more engrossing than anything found on a tablet or phone.

Sony's Trophy system was super smart to implement on the Playstation Platforms in my opinion. Whenever I beat a 360 game and get the majority of achievements or all, it always feels like something is missing in regards to getting them all as it seems to be bragging rights to whoever your friends are who als own the said game. When i beat a Vita/PS3 game, I can go for all the trophies and then gain a Platinum trophy showing everyone and myself that I FULLY completed the game and all additional tasks. It's a proud accomplishment for completionists, especially not only that but the Vita and PS3 have a "leveling up" rpg like system included with the trophy system.

So in other words, I'll take the Vita gaming over the tabelt/phone gaming anyday.

Message 7 of 35 (2,063 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Feb 16, 2013
What kind of question is this? Your comparing Sony's Playstation Vita to Crapple's iPad Mini? Seriously?
Message 8 of 35 (2,050 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4158 posts

Feb 16, 2013
@PsVitagamer you obviously did not pick up on Doppelgangers sarcasm... Fail on your part.
Message 9 of 35 (2,032 Views)
Last Guardian
11299 posts

Feb 16, 2013

Carnage251 wrote:

Ok so everybody is complaining about the psvita price being so high wen an ipad mini goes for over 300 dollars and the vita can do way more than the ipad mini and it is going for a lower price WHAT THE HECK GUYS 

Can someone please explain that logic to me please?

Actually I've never understood the point to a tablet any how. (Or a smart phone for that matter, but that's just me.)

People like to complain. Plain and simple. They also like to argue. I had a co-worker who would argue that his smartphone was a better gaming device than my PSP or DS. (This was just before I went out of work on disability in Dec 2011 and the Vita wasn't quite out yet.) He also tried to tell me his Iphone had better games than the 360. I knew he was smoking something with the first statement. With his 2nd statement I knew it was crack.

When the PS 3 first came out, I would often watch people complain about the high price point. They would whine about how much the PS 3 cost, but at the same time they would tell me about their 360 (and the stuff they bought for it like the separate Hard Drive, the High Def Disc Drive attachment, the separate Wi-Fi device) and the resulting bill was far more than the base PS 3 price. Or they'd boast about their $2,000 PC gaming rig, but $500 for the base PS 3 was "too much".

There is no accounting for taste or logic. To each their own.

Message 10 of 35 (2,023 Views)