Oct 08 2012
By: StaticFuzz Sackboy 554 posts

PS VITA ISSUES!!!

3 replies 155 views Edited Oct 8, 2012

I just had to get this off my chest.  I purchased this PS vita madden bundle like a month ago.  I must say so far I am pretty pleased with the system itself.  It has many new features than the PSP, the graphics are noticabley better, in most games anyway, and it has apps, and other good points among other things.  

THe onle thing that really makes me crazy is that developer do not take the time to properly make a game.  For example, Madden could have been so much bettter than waht it was.  It just seems like everything is rushed and that Sony doesn't care because there are saps like me thtat will buy the system, which is over priced to begin with.  I am quite honestly excited to see what happens when assaisins creed and call of duty came out.  When call of duty came out for the PSP it was horrible, and I really hope that they improve on that, I mean I have seen videos online and it looks solid, but again looks can be deceiving.  I really wish that Sony would read this forums and maybe make changes or updgrades to make this systems even better.   I CAN ONLY HOPE!!!!   Another issue is the 3g version, when cell phone companies go ful 4g will we have to buy a brand new one, or will there be an upgrade?  Any thoughts?

F.U.B.A.R.
Message 1 of 4 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

Re: PS VITA ISSUES!!!

Oct 8, 2012
The issue with Madden is more of an EA issue than a Sony issue. They said they didn't want to put the effort into the Vita version until they know it'll sell well, so they might next year, if this one sells well. But of course, since they didn't put in the effort, its not gonna sell well.
38 Platinums and counting
Message 2 of 4 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Oct 8, 2012

Welcome to the Vita club! Something you'll learn pretty quickly when it comes to the Vita is to always read reviews on websites like Kotaku or IGN before buying a game. It's not a fun feeling to get ripped off or deceived, and there are a few developers that go this route (Nihilistic, EA, Activision), so it's good to be vigilant. I made the mistake of buying Resistance and Unit 13, both of which I was highly disappointed in and very seldom play anymore. If you're new to Vita may I suggest you check out Wipeout, LittleBigPlanet, Katamari and Marvel vs. Capcom. Most of those titles have gotten great reviews, and all of them I personally enjoy. Anyway, good luck and enjoy!

Message 3 of 4 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1628 posts

Oct 8, 2012

Do not buy Call of Duty... wait a few days after it releases, then come on these forums and see what's happening. If people say it's great, and not at all like Resistance, then it might be safe to pick up. Otherwise, it'd be worth picking up something else.

Wait.... Call of Duty came out on the PSP?

Message 4 of 4 (114 Views)
0 Likes