Dec 29 2012
By: GRIFFEYFAN_24 First Son 15 posts

PS VITA APPS / MEMORY CARD QUESTIONS

3 replies 83 views Edited Dec 29, 2012

Has anyone figured out how to delete specific information/saves from the vita memory card?

There is a new update for Escape Plan, when I go to download the update, it says I need to free some space from my memory card? I have two vitas, this one has much less on it but is requiring more space?

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Message 1 of 4 (83 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
10991 posts

Re: PS VITA APPS / MEMORY CARD QUESTIONS

Dec 29, 2012

The easiest way is to backup your data to a PS3 or a PC (using Content Manager Assistant), then delete some bubbles from the live area screens (which removes all data related to the ones you delete).  If you decide you want something back later, you can simply restore it from your backup.

Message 2 of 4 (73 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Dec 29, 2012

Thanks, but I really dont want to delete anything. As I said there is much on there to begin with. The "not enough space' message seemed to appear right after the update when they added the email app.  

Message 3 of 4 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
10991 posts

Dec 29, 2012

What size memory card do you have and how much data is on it.

Settings > System > System Information

What do the bottom two lines say?

The update for Escape Plan is 1449MB (about 1.5GB), which is basically redownloading the entire game and all of the DLC.  To download and install it, the Vita wil need nearly 3GB of free space (enough to download the update as a separate file, then to install it to the card from the update flle).

Message 4 of 4 (59 Views)
0 Likes