I Only Post Everything
1244 posts

Re: PS+ Trial Trophy Problem

Sep 3, 2011

Oh ... forgot about that.  If I were you I would keep trying to reach Sony ... call them Tuesday.  They should either fix this or offer a refund.  Since I rarely read about refunds for PSN content, Sony needs to fix this for you.

Best of luck!

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 18 (343 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Dec 29, 2012

I'm having the same problem just mines a little different. On my Need For Speed Most Wanted game (2012) I played the trail and earned couple of trophies through it and finished the full 60min. When I got the full game later, the trophies I earned were trapped in a bubble and I could never re-earn them back! What should I do!!! I'm really peaved and it's just frusterating because on my Medal of Honor Warfighter the trophy I earned in the trial wasn't in the bubble when I got the full game. Please help me ASAP!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 18 (326 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
45068 posts

Dec 31, 2012

Rammstone wrote:

Okay, problem solved. It seems like the trophy wouldn't register the full game on disk, because I hadn't finished the trial (doh). But it was still impossible for me to do so, because the trial was no longer on ps+. It doesn't explain why I bought the digital copy, and got the trial either. Probably again because the time limit was not finished.

Ok, so here is what I did. I mailed Sony Support but I never got a reply so in the end I figured it out myself after lots of fiddling around.

1: Delete all Underworld savegames.

2: Restart PS3

3: Boot the trial till it gets to the point where it says the content has expired, and suggests you to go to PS Store.

4: Exit to xmb and run the game from the disk.

And voila, the trophy came out of its bubble. Well it fixed it for me, but still leaves alot of unanswered questions because if I run into this problem again I have no chance of fixing it because I probably won't end up with the trial version by a mistake again.

So I guess my lesson is learned, either don't bother with trials, or be sure to see out all the 60 minutes before you delete it, in case you ever buy it.

I still lost $30 for the digital version of the game though, since I recieved the trial instead of the game. But on the other hand I wouldn't have fixed this without the trial, so I might have no reason to complain. Although this whole case has alot of fail to it.

Call sony customer support today and see about a refund on your digital version.  Explain exactly what happened and don't blame the person on the phone (you get further by not taking your frustration out on a person who didn't cause it :smileywink:)

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 18 (303 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Feb 5, 2013

I have the same exact problem as geo_strike

I played the full hour, got like 8 or so trophies. But after getting the retail disc, the trophies I earned are not recognized. But they are not trapped in any bubble.

What can I do?

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 18 (244 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 10, 2013

Almost identical problem than geo_strike and Frejim.

I played Grid 2 ( 1 hour trial )  few months ago and got 4 trophies outta it within the time limit.

Off course trophies were in bubble but i didn't mind about that back then.

Now the game is "free" for Plus-members and 1 hour trial is not downloadable anymore.

Even the disc version doesn't help at all.

I have digital and disc versions ( FULL GAME ) and there's those 4 trophies inside the bubble alongside with the registered trophies i have earned.

This is so nice, excellent,. i have cleaned everything Grid 2 related stuff,. save data, patches, whole game and nothing helps.

Sony itself especially does not want to help. No replies at all whatsoever... 

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 18 (133 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Dec 16, 2013

I have the exact same issue! Game completely finished (81% as DLC has not been done) - but no platinum trophy!! First trophy I got is caught in a bubble as I have achieved this while playing the trial for one hour back in September. Now that I've got GRID2 for free on PS+ it seems impossible to have the platinum trophy interfaced !!! How can this be solved??  I have played GRID2 again on a different console so that the first trophy in a bubble has a new time stamp (early december and this one has now been interfaced) but should I play GRID 2 allover again on my son's console to achieve platinum to be interfaced??? I think SONY has to do something about this... anyone any ideas and/or suggestions how to solve this?

Any respond would be nice!

Muchos gracias!

ZN-42-VS

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 18 (122 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Dec 16, 2013

please let me know whom to contact at SONY... ( address / e-mail address )

Many thanks in advance!

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 18 (121 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 29, 2013
im having the same problem with bioshock infinate the problem is i bought the digtal version
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 18 (99 Views)
0 Likes