Feb 08 2012
By: TMAZT3R Uncharted Territory 1670 posts

PS Suite needs to be around launch window

4 replies 4 views Edited Feb 8, 2012

This will serverly boost sales it needs to have a app store where games are a dollar so it will bring in more casual players if you have a different opinion go on ahead, but this I know will bring in those so called Iphone gamers.

Message 1 of 5 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
629 posts

Re: PS Suite needs to be around launch window

Feb 8, 2012

I think we wont really see many casual gamers getting the Vita untill the price drops to around the what the current iPod Touch costs, $200. But I do agree the PS Suite will bring casual gamers, just not right away

Message 2 of 5 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1846 posts

Feb 8, 2012

On the topic of PS Suite, I must ask, is it really true that the PS Suite SDK will be released to the general public?

Get your Portable ID!
Motorstorm 80GB Bundle w/ 320GB HDD
Message 3 of 5 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
456 posts

Feb 8, 2012

I did hear somewhere that the Playstation Suite was going to be released sometime in march. Wont come out on launch day, but within a few weeks after launch it should be there. I'm looking forward to playstation suite, not so much for the gaming aspect, after all The vita does have casual games like Little Deviants, the AR games, minis and psn games. I'm looking forward to the apps. There could be browsers, video players, music apps, and maybe content managing apps in the Suite. I'm looking forward to these more, because it will be the first playstation to have quality apps that can be made by anyone.

@Shaeldon I think the SDK will be released to the general public.

Message 4 of 5 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Feb 9, 2012

Shadelon wrote:

On the topic of PS Suite, I must ask, is it really true that the PS Suite SDK will be released to the general public?

Get your Portable ID!
Motorstorm 80GB Bundle w/ 320GB HDD

http://events.digitallyspeaking.com/gdc/online11/player.html?xmlURL=xml/201110202_1318362244736NUDW....

watch that video for all info about playstation suite.

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2012/07/21/option-to-buy-avatars-on-my-playstation-vita/
Message 5 of 5 (4 Views)
0 Likes