Sep 01 2013
By: Bengalsfreak First Son 4 posts

PS Plus

3 replies 133 views Edited Sep 1, 2013

Ok couple of questions about ps plus. If i get Plus will i have acess to games like guerilla war and golden axe free? Or did i have to sign up at a certain time to get those games? I guess what i am asking is will I have the same acess to games offered free to people that have been plus members for a while and will i have acess to free content for future games as well. Any help will be awsome. And does anyone know wether or not legendary wings is on ps3 as a arcade game? Thanks guys.

Message 1 of 4 (133 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13595 posts

Re: PS Plus

Sep 1, 2013
No, you only get access to current and future ps plus offerings. Past free games are not available to you
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 4 (129 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Sep 1, 2013

Ok thanks I wish i Had signed up earlier. lol

Message 3 of 4 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11742 posts

Sep 1, 2013

Should you sign up for PlayStation Plus at a later date it's possible that the games you have your eye on could go on sale. For those particular titles, Golden Axe has actually been free a couple of times on Plus, once in 2011 and then once again the following year. That was of course before the Instant Game Collection arrived and everything for the service started to change.

It's very doubtful those games would ever be free on Plus again (and Guerilla War is actually a Mini, which Plus no longer concentrates on). It would be more likely that maybe Sega will hold some kind of sale for their retro library, or possibly a discount would happen in the Weekly Deals folder. Whether Plus would add a discount in such an event is what remains to be seen.

Message 4 of 4 (102 Views)
0 Likes