First Son
24 posts

Re: PS Plus is a failure on PS4!

Feb 8, 2014

I got my PS4 yesterday man I miss PS+ I got ot for one year no problems on PS+ so far!

Please use plain text.
Message 91 of 154 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1536 posts

Feb 8, 2014
I put 80 years of ps plus onto my account so I never have to renew again!
Please use plain text.
Message 92 of 154 (144 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Feb 8, 2014

Ppl that complain about Pay for Online are just spoiled by the Fact that online has just been free for them for to long and /or are very cheap ppl that dont like to pay for anything.

im on my first yr of PS+ and i am loving it Sony needs money to keep provding us with great deals.

PS+ = One day of work out of the yr!! comon stop being cheap

get with the times you know everything is money these days

Please use plain text.
Message 93 of 154 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8408 posts

Feb 8, 2014
These people won't be happy until they bleed Sony dry.
Please use plain text.
Message 94 of 154 (128 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1620 posts

Feb 8, 2014

well i got a whole 1 year free with my ps4

Won the ps4 From taco bell!
eGe EV][L GA/\/\][NG E/\/\P][RE
Please use plain text.
Message 95 of 154 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
167 posts

Feb 8, 2014
Playstation plus needs to be expanded to include all Sony owned PS4 features , if that means raising the price so be it , but I not continue to pay for a service that Sony will take take features out of , like custom soundtracks . Why pay for plus when the network sucks , why pay for plus when Sony will release new features that cost extra , if this is next gen I am already sick of it ...........
[URL="http://psnprofiles.com/cb765"][IMG]http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/cb765.png[/IMG][/URL]http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/cb765.png
Please use plain text.
Message 96 of 154 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1620 posts

Feb 8, 2014

can i haz all  your next gen stuff then? 

Won the ps4 From taco bell!
eGe EV][L GA/\/\][NG E/\/\P][RE
Please use plain text.
Message 97 of 154 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
319 posts

Feb 8, 2014

Black0Panther wrote:

Ness_and_Sonic wrote:
Giving them a free trial that doesn't require a credit card to redeem should be enough to increase the number of subscribers. Sony can offer a trial, but they shouldn't get pushy about it. Besides, doesn't Steam have more users than PSN?

Why offer atrial when its going to be fre cause no one will pay if they dont have to. common sence there.  They have more users but dont run thr servers. Most of there online is peer to peer other than there Valve games. 

By that logic, PS+ would have gotten zero subscribers during the PS3 era. PS+ member didn't have to subscribe, they just enjoyed what Sony had to offer. However, it's not for everyone and making a requiremenet for the PS4's online multiplayer for retailer is pathetic on Sony's part. It's one thing to earn revenue (PS3 era PS+), it's another thing to use online multiplayer to blackmail people into giving you money (online pass, XBox Live Gold, and PS4 PS+.)

http://scpcbgame.com/
Special Containment Procedures
Secure Contain Protect
Please use plain text.
Message 98 of 154 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2785 posts

Feb 8, 2014

I don't think they will ever offer free online play for the PS4. I am pretty sure the PS Plus subscriptions will probably increase as more PS4's are sold.

Please use plain text.
Message 99 of 154 (77 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1046 posts

Feb 8, 2014
Honestly, we should just be happy that we have a gaming console to begin with. If it weren't for Sony, PlayStation wouldn't exsist. We should be thankful for what they have given us so far. Yea theybmay have screwed up sometimes but we all do. Its a business and businesses work to make money while trying to please customers. They are making money and thats what they are there for. If your gonna hate on my post go ahead and be that immature. No one should be judged on their opinions. Sonys opinion was that they could make more money if they did this. So they did it. Business logic.

Just got a PS3! Add me for some online action
Please use plain text.
Message 100 of 154 (68 Views)
0 Likes