Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 19 2012
By: DieBarneyDie Lombax Warrior 108 posts

PS Plus for Vita

7 replies 128 views Edited Sep 19, 2012

Just announced from the Tokyo Game Show that PSPlus will be coming for Vita in November...and also if you already have PSPlus for the PS3 that also includes PSPlus for Vita so you dont have to pay for it twice.

DieBarneyDie Trophy Card
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (128 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4534 posts

Re: PS Plus for Vita

Sep 19, 2012

As a Vita and a PS3 owner, I don't really see how this could go wrong :smileytongue:.  However, it seems to me that the PS3 end may take a hit so that they can provide content for the Vita.  There is also a relatively limited selection of Vita games, so they may not offer very many at a time, making it less valuable for people who only own a Vita.  So I hope they make it worthwhile for owners of only one system.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
5914 posts

Sep 19, 2012
I am wondering something about that, I currently don`t have a vita, and I am not much of a handheld gamer, but I may get one at some point, I am wondering if you can download the Plus vita content on the PS3, so if I ever get one I can transfer it over?
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (111 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4534 posts

Sep 19, 2012

chaos_789 wrote:
I am wondering something about that, I currently don`t have a vita, and I am not much of a handheld gamer, but I may get one at some point, I am wondering if you can download the Plus vita content on the PS3, so if I ever get one I can transfer it over?

You should be able to, as you can currently download Vita/Vita-compatible games from the PS3.  It doesn't work the other way around though.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (110 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Sep 19, 2012

JERM7 wrote:

As a Vita and a PS3 owner, I don't really see how this could go wrong :smileytongue:.  However, it seems to me that the PS3 end may take a hit so that they can provide content for the Vita.  There is also a relatively limited selection of Vita games, so they may not offer very many at a time, making it less valuable for people who only own a Vita.  So I hope they make it worthwhile for owners of only one system.

I don't think the PS3 end will take a hit at all. The way I understand it, the Vita will get its own separate download selections

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (108 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Sep 19, 2012
One cool thing about PS+ coming to the Vita, is that even if you don't yet own a Vita you can still download the games to your PS3 and then later transfer those games to your Vita when you get one.

This new development will certainly encourage me to buy my own Vita this year...
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (96 Views)
Lombax Warrior
174 posts

Sep 19, 2012

yea seriously looking into 1 now....lol

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (86 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Sep 19, 2012

sensfan1971 wrote:

yea seriously looking into 1 now....lol

And probably going to invest in a larger memory card as well, LOL...

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (83 Views)
0 Likes