Jan 21 2013
By: ValeriosLegend First Son 1 posts

PS Plus expire and resubscribe

1 replies 180 views Edited Jan 21, 2013

i have a question,i have read in a thread (about ps plus expire etc) that if someone  resubscribe ,he will get 2 free games(except the plus games which have expire date) ,here is the question ,how will i  get these 2  games for free and will it be my choice or PS will decide which games they will give me,also i wonder if i have given my acc to another human and i re-up will he  play the games from plus which he downloaded or not,also will he receive the 2 games for free?

Message 1 of 2 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
40006 posts

Re: PS Plus expire and resubscribe

Jan 21, 2013

ValeriosLegend wrote:

i have a question,i have read in a thread (about ps plus expire etc) that if someone  resubscribe ,he will get 2 free games(except the plus games which have expire date) ,here is the question ,how will i  get these 2  games for free and will it be my choice or PS will decide which games they will give me,also i wonder if i have given my acc to another human and i re-up will he  play the games from plus which he downloaded or not,also will he receive the 2 games for free?

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

Ok, I'm not sure if it's just the way you've written this or it's me, but here goes nothing...

If you were a Plus Subscriber & let that subscription lapse then chose to re-subscribe no, there are not free games just for re-subscribing, there are however always some 'free' games available & they may form part of the 'instant game collection', those games are of Sony's choosing, you cannot choose which games are 'free', ther may be others offers too.

You can't give your account away, it is against the terms & conditions to do so, I suggest you try to get it back!

Just to reiterate, there are no 2 free games just for re-subscribing, just the games that are on offer at the time, some of which will be free.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri From 8am - 8pm PST
Message 2 of 2 (162 Views)
0 Likes