Uncharted Territory
1425 posts

Re: PS Plus Users are Getting a Game Only Worth a Penny

Feb 12, 2013

ZenTripleFour wrote:

DanSD wrote:

ZenTripleFour wrote:

http://www.humblebundle.com/

In the Humble Bundle, you could get a DRM free version for a penny or pay a dollar to get a Steam version.

Do some of you PS Plus defending fanboys honestly think this is acceptable?

With the Humble Bundle deal, can you purchase the game, by itself, for a penny?  If not, then your argument doesn't quite hold up.

What doesn't hold up? You pay a penny and you get several games including Closure. You can pay more for more games though.

Are you just playing dumb or were you born that way?

The more important thing here is that it was for charity and for a good cause. It isn't available for that any longer and if someone only donates a penny for all that may you burn for eternity. The game is $9.99 right now. Good day! :smileyvery-happy:

Message 11 of 19 (168 Views)
Lombax Warrior
211 posts

Feb 12, 2013

i don't have a pc , and i like to earn trophies 

i don't have a pc i use ps3 browser
Message 12 of 19 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Feb 12, 2013
If you would only spent a penny on the bundle and you're not poor, you should punch yourself in the face. Those games are worth way more than that.
Message 13 of 19 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Feb 12, 2013
It isn't relevant because the two regions are managed separately. I'm disappointed that Sony decided to split the two for whatever reason, but something tells me that is why Europe gets much better games. NA PS+ easily makes up for that $50 a year in the first few months, if not immediately, so calling it bad or a ripoff like so many people like to do here is ridiculous. Even with these so-called "penny games" we get 50 others that are worth around $10 each regular price.
Message 14 of 19 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
551 posts

Feb 12, 2013

ZenTripleFour wrote:

DanSD wrote:

ZenTripleFour wrote:

http://www.humblebundle.com/

In the Humble Bundle, you could get a DRM free version for a penny or pay a dollar to get a Steam version.

Do some of you PS Plus defending fanboys honestly think this is acceptable?

With the Humble Bundle deal, can you purchase the game, by itself, for a penny?  If not, then your argument doesn't quite hold up.

What doesn't hold up? You pay a penny and you get several games including Closure. You can pay more for more games though.

As noted already, it's a special bulk offer.  You are comparing PSN's normal price to a temporary sale that is no longer available.

Do you actually expect retailers to reduce their permanent prices to the low price of another retailer's temporary sale?

Message 15 of 19 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

Feb 12, 2013

Crusher201 wrote:
If you would only spent a penny on the bundle and you're not poor, you should punch yourself in the face. Those games are worth way more than that.

They're actually not. But I paid a dollar to get Steam versions.

Message 16 of 19 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

Feb 12, 2013

DanSD wrote:

As noted already, it's a special bulk offer.  You are comparing PSN's normal price to a temporary sale that is no longer available.

Do you actually expect retailers to reduce their permanent prices to the low price of another retailer's temporary sale?

It was also on sale on PSN if you're incredibly lame and only play games for trophies.

The games not worth much and some of you are pretending like it's some great deal.

Message 17 of 19 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Feb 12, 2013

ZenTripleFour wrote:

Crusher201 wrote:

You should quit playing video games then.

Message 18 of 19 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

Feb 12, 2013

Crusher201 wrote:

ZenTripleFour wrote:

Crusher201 wrote:

You should quit playing video games then.

Nah. I don't listen to emotional crybabies.

Message 19 of 19 (125 Views)
0 Likes