Reply
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 10/02/2009
Offline
125 posts
 

Re: PS Plus Update Discussion 6/4

Jun 3, 2013
I'm surprised, this is pretty decent, though the fact that you're taking out the PS+ mainstays worries me. Hopefully we'll be given 3 new mainstays to replace them, though you'd think they would tell us in the PS+ update if we were.
Message 31 of 83 (240 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/26/2012
Offline
1916 posts
 

Re: PS Plus Update Discussion 6/4

Jun 3, 2013

ChrisHighwind wrote:
I'm surprised, this is pretty decent, though the fact that you're taking out the PS+ mainstays worries me. Hopefully we'll be given 3 new mainstays to replace them, though you'd think they would tell us in the PS+ update if we were.

Read the comments. There will be more unveiled later in the month - best guess is actually at the Sony E3 Press Conference, as it will take place on June 10th and the "big three" are leaving on June 11th.

Message 32 of 83 (238 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/03/2009
Offline
4253 posts
 

Re: PS Plus Update Discussion 6/4

Jun 3, 2013

Deus is way to old It is a waste of HDD space. Both socoms should be free.

___________________________________________________________
I backed H-Hour ! Why because I would rather play a game then run my mouth on a forum.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1687497632/h-hour-worlds-elite-0






Message 33 of 83 (234 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 11/08/2012
Offline
2456 posts
 

Re: PS Plus Update Discussion 6/4

Jun 3, 2013
I sold Saints Row the third like barely a week after I bought it. There's not a lot to do once you beat everything unlike Grand theft auto and sleeping dogs. But I totally called Saints Row 3 being a ps+ at some point.
Never played Deus Ex or virtues last reward so Ill give those a shot.
Was waiting for the update cause I was gonna go to Target and get in on that buy 2 get 1 all vita games.
Message 34 of 83 (226 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/26/2012
Offline
1916 posts
 

Re: PS Plus Update Discussion 6/4

Jun 3, 2013

Execrate wrote:

Deus is way to old It is a waste of HDD space. Both socoms should be free.


So you're requesting games from 2008 and early 2011, yet a game from late 2011 is too (yes, there are two Os) old?!?!

 

The only thing that's a waste of space is you.

Message 35 of 83 (225 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 11/08/2012
Offline
2456 posts
 

Re: PS Plus Update Discussion 6/4

Jun 3, 2013
I really hope you guys don't put uncharted 3 as a ps+ game, that game is like 40gb and most ps3 users have it or they could just buy it really cheap.
Message 36 of 83 (224 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 09/24/2012
Offline
447 posts
 

Re: PS Plus Update Discussion 6/4

Jun 3, 2013

GnomeWizard wrote:
I really hope you guys don't put uncharted 3 as a ps+ game, that game is like 40gb and most ps3 users have it or they could just buy it really cheap.

Definitely agreed with you sir and I think most of us already got this title.

 

For sure we'll see 3 titles from their Worldwide Studios developers. Who knows what Sony will give us at E3 Smiley Happy.

 

p.s: Is the Machinarium a Cross-buy title or just PS3 ?

Message 37 of 83 (209 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 07/27/2012
Offline
13569 posts
 

Re: PS Plus Update Discussion 6/4

Jun 3, 2013

Playstation Plus is SO funny!  Smiley Very Happy

 

Last year, we had the 3 main games ( All 4 One, Infamous 2, and LBP 2) as well as Saints Row 2 and Just Cause 2.

 

Now this year, we have Saints Row 3, Deus Ex: Human Revolution (from Square Enix, who made Just Cause 2) and we will get more later on.

 

It is easy to assume that the remaining games will be PS Exclusives.  I just find this pattern funny. I'm not complaining. Sony owns me.  Smiley Very Happy

Message 38 of 83 (207 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/26/2012
Offline
1916 posts
 

Re: PS Plus Update Discussion 6/4

Jun 3, 2013

ossiecastro5 wrote:

Playstation Plus is SO funny!  Smiley Very Happy

 

Last year, we had the 3 main games ( All 4 One, Infamous 2, and LBP 2) as well as Saints Row 2 and Just Cause 2.

 

Now this year, we have Saints Row 3, Deus Ex: Human Revolution (from Square Enix, who made Just Cause 2) and we will get more later on.

 

It is easy to assume that the remaining games will be PS Exclusives.  I just find this pattern funny. I'm not complaining. Sony owns me.  Smiley Very Happy


The three main games are used in PS+ advertising as well as the PS3 PS+ bundles, that is why they 1) stayed a whole year, and 2) were first-party titles. It's also why Gravity Rush and UG:A aren't going to leave IGC any time soon, as those are used to push it on the Vita.

Message 39 of 83 (203 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 09/12/2012
Offline
605 posts
 

Re: PS Plus Update Discussion 6/4

Jun 3, 2013
@iREVOLTER, It's cross-buy.
Message 40 of 83 (200 Views)
Reply
0 Likes