First Son
1 posts

Re: PS Plus On PS Vita Details

Oct 31, 2012

NOOOO!

Please, no PSP games in IGC for vita. ONLY PS VITA GAMES!

Message 21 of 35 (531 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
834 posts

Oct 31, 2012

Betorro wrote:

NOOOO!

Please, no PSP games in IGC for vita. ONLY PS VITA GAMES!

Odds are it won't only be PS Vita games. The PS3 system for IGC doesn't even offer all PS3 titles, extending into PSOne games and Minis. While more content lately has been PS3/PSN downloads, other things do happen.

My only other question: When Plus opens to Vita will Vita users finally be able to get avatars outside of doing it through PS3? We have the option to change avatars via Vita but not to the ones we have purchased via PS3, thus leaving Vita owners without PS3s with limited avatar options plus complicating things for PS3 owners who have purchased avatars via PS3 and want to change their avatar via Vita.

Message 22 of 35 (527 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Nov 5, 2012
Yeah, that avatar issue can be quite a pain.

I'm wondering, for things like automatic update to work, we're gonna need a new firmware update. Hopefully some other requested features make it into this one?
Message 23 of 35 (402 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Nov 5, 2012
@TheUndertaker85: Incorrect, the PS3 IGC has not offered anything but PS3 and PSN titles. PSone games and minis given to us through Plus after the IGC was implemented were extras.

Without a doubt in my mind the PS Vita IGC will include PSP titles, as for PSone games and minis, I'm hoping not, as I feel that would be dumbing down the service for users who were thinking of getting it just for their Vitas.
Message 24 of 35 (389 Views)
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Nov 5, 2012
I don't think there are enough available PSV titles to have too many as part of the IGC, so I think the rest will be a mixture of PSP,PSN, and PSone games. If they stick to the more popular titles (for the PSone games) there should be less complaints.

I'm glad I was with PS+ early on so now I can play all the Crash and Resident Evil games on my Vita, when I get one...
Message 25 of 35 (358 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6439 posts

Nov 7, 2012
Maybe one free PS Vita a month to start out then go from there.
Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion! playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com

PSN: ScreamAimFire999
Message 26 of 35 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
108 posts

Nov 7, 2012
Has any kind of firm date been mentioned anywhere? Thanks.
Message 27 of 35 (246 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Nov 7, 2012

Chris Howe (PS Store and Plus Content Manager, SCEE) commented on a post on the European Playstation Blog saying:

"The blog post has been delayed until early next week while we finalise all the details"

If this is the case for US too, It would be nice of Morgan to say something, otherwise people will keep commenting on every blog post asking about the Vita news. All he keeps saying is "very soon"...

Message 28 of 35 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5113 posts

Nov 8, 2012

dotKay wrote:

Chris Howe (PS Store and Plus Content Manager, SCEE) commented on a post on the European Playstation Blog saying:

"The blog post has been delayed until early next week while we finalise all the details"

If this is the case for US too, It would be nice of Morgan to say something, otherwise people will keep commenting on every blog post asking about the Vita news. All he keeps saying is "very soon"...

AND  this is exactly why the SCNA (or whateverSmiley Happy) wont give a date-- europe did-- and now its delayed--- if morgan gave a date and then went back on it -- half the people in these forums would threaten to sue for false advertisment. SO thats why we get what we get

Message 29 of 35 (193 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 8, 2012

The thing is... It's NOT delayed! They said "November", they never said when IN November.What I'd like to know is an estimated time, next week, end of the month? Just say somenthing and at least we'll have a date. Now all we have is "very soon", which seems like they're just having a laugh everytime they say it.

Message 30 of 35 (164 Views)
0 Likes