Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 18 2012
By: DXTRA First Son 16 posts

PS Plus Games - No Room on PS3

5 replies 394 views Edited Dec 18, 2012

Last month I got a couple of PS3 plus games downloaded them and enjoying them very much.. However I wanted to get Super Street Fighter however I get a message on the PS3 saying "Not enough memory".. Is there was to play this game on the cloud? Or do I have to delete games on my PS3 to play this? If I can save the game on the cloud how do I do this? Thank you.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (394 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
10971 posts

Re: PS Plus Games - No Room on PS3

Dec 18, 2012

Cloud storage is meant for game saves rather than space to keep your fully-sized PlayStation 3 games on. Unfortunately, you'll have to either upgrade your harddrive or delete items that are currently on your harddrive in order to make room. That's the way the Instant Game Collection goes. While you can have it all, not everyone will be able to store it all on their drive. :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (390 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9699 posts

Dec 20, 2012
Also the games you downloaded for free from plus stay on your download list while you are a plus member. So as long as your plus subscription is active you can re-download it as many times as you want on your (up to) 2 registered PS3s.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (328 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2346 posts

Dec 20, 2012

do you have any old games you dont have anymore?  check the GAME DATA tab and erase those games from there.  some people forget to do this and it usually takes up a lot of space

some_text
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (299 Views)
PlayStation MVP
47821 posts

Dec 20, 2012

TornadicInferno wrote:

do you have any old games you dont have anymore?  check the GAME DATA tab and erase those games from there.  some people forget to do this and it usually takes up a lot of space

I was going to suggest this also, some games (like resistance 3) take up like 8 gigs on the harddrive.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Dec 24, 2012

I solved this problem by upgrading my HDD to a 1 gig. Now, I was able to download every game I ever bought, as well as all of those huge full games on Plus, and I still have over 600 gigs free. Upgrading your HDD is definitely the way to go.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (188 Views)
0 Likes