Oct 08 2013
By: Dragon_Racer12 First Son 3 posts

PS Plus: Free Game Suggestions

[ Edited ]
10 replies 281 views Edited Mar 10, 2014

I made this forums so players can suggest what games they would like to be free for PS Plus members. These are my suggestions:

Test Drive: Unlimited 2

UFC: Undisputed 3

Dirt: Showdown

MotorStorm: Pacific Rift

Borderlands 2

Mass Effect 3

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

If there is already a forum for Suggesting Free Games for PS: Plus, then I'm sorry for making my own and would to be shown where to find this forum via link.

Thank you.

Edit: Added label & updated subject title. Want to learn more about labels? Click here! -Super_Nova2k13

Message 1 of 11 (281 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
822 posts

Re: PS Plus: Free Game Suggestions.

Oct 8, 2013

In my opinion, the following games would be good to have in the IGC.:

Full Titles:

NFS Most Wanted
Dead Space 3
Crysis 3
Tomb Raider
Okami 
Sly Cooper Thieves in Time
Injustice Gods Among Us

Indie/PSN games:

The Unfinished Swan
Guacamelee
Sound Shapes
Jak and Daxter Collection
Ratchet and Clank Collection

Message 2 of 11 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 8, 2013

For Vita, with rationale (updated with P4G and SS since the last time I posted, and removed Rayman Origins now that it's IGC):

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection - EU already got it. Would be the ideal candidate because 1) It's not Cross-Buy, so PS3 users with the collection already are probably hesitant to buy it even if they'd really like to play it on their Vita, 2) it would introduce people to the MGS series that may never have played it, which would be very beneficial if a future MGS title is in the works for Vita, and 3) it's highly rated and provides hours upon hours of gameplay with the multiple titles rolled into one.

LBP Vita - If Gravity Rush, Uncharted:GA, and Wipeout 2048 leave the IGC next month, it's a big enough title to be used for PS+ promo materials, plus LBP2 was removed from PS3 IGC. It may also provide a bit of good marketing/promoting for Media Molecule's upcoming Vita-exclusive Tearaway. One of the reasons I bought Guacamelee! on Day One was because I absolutely loved Drinkbox's earlier title, Mutant Blobs From Space, which was in the Vita IGC back in November.

Escape Plan or Little Deviants - lumping them both together because my reasoning behind them is the same: both titles were part of the original marketing of the Vita, particularly shown off because of their utilization of Vita's exclusive features (such as the back touchscreen). Reviews were only mediocre and anyone who wanted them probably already owns them, so offering them for "free" wouldn't hurt future sales that much.

LEGO The Lord of the Rings - LEGO Batman 2 has a bundle, otherwise I'd say that since LOTR is newer. But with LEGO Marvel  Super Heroes expected at the end of the year, it would be a good way to get interest.

Unit 13 - I'm not personally a fan of console shooters, but EU got it and with KZ:M now out, it may be a good time to provide a shooter for the Vita IGC, as the PS3 IGC has gotten quite a few shooters already.

Persona 4 Golden - Lauded by many as the best game on Vita, if the aforemention three AAA mainstays leave next month, this would be a big fill-in.

Soul Sacrifice - Like LBP Vita and P4G, SS would be a good mainstay fill-in, especially if they announced SS Delta coming to the West.

Message 3 of 11 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1480 posts

Oct 8, 2013
Bumping this so Sony sees this... Don't want them to miss this.
Message 4 of 11 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
479 posts

Oct 8, 2013

I don't think Sony executives read this forum, your best bet to have your suggestions read is on the PS Plus section of the Blog.

Message 5 of 11 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3227 posts

Oct 8, 2013

Motorstorm Apocalypse

SSX 3

Playstation All Star Battle Royal

Max Payne 3

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time

Twisted Metal

Warhawk

Message 6 of 11 (216 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 8, 2014

These are my suggestions

-Dead space

-Dead space 2

-Dead space 3

-Call of Duty black ops

Message 7 of 11 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2664 posts

Mar 8, 2014
Borderlands 2 is free on psn plus
Message 8 of 11 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13569 posts

Mar 8, 2014

Games are choosen in advanced. Publishers also need to agree on which contentto give out. We can wish as much as we want. But something like this has a lot of factors to it.

Message 9 of 11 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
123 posts

Mar 8, 2014

My wishlist...

Vita

Dragon's Crown

Ye's: Memories of Celceta

Disgaea 3

PS3