Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
2 posts

Re: after a playstation plus expires do u lose your free games?

Jan 1, 2013
Ty for all the help :smileyvery-happy: I myself wanted to know cause I got the free mouth of PS+ from my new ps3 I bought
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 104 (2,869 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 1, 2013
Yeah you do
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 104 (2,868 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 7, 2013

Thats Bs free my @$$i bought the subscription under the assumption u could keep them , anything to make a buck fUc#ing rip offs

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 104 (2,783 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 7, 2013

no u cant after the subscription its BS

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 104 (2,783 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 30, 2013

I am unsure as to what all the complaining is about pertaining to PS+.  With Xbox Live you have to pay $50 a year and you still have to pay for Microsoft points to get games and add-ons.  At least with PS+ you have the option of downloading and playing free games as long as you keep your subscription and access to discounts on other games.  Except with Xbox Live you can no longer play your owned OR downloaded games with the people you wish to play them with if you let your subscription expire!  Seems to me that you would get and maintain a subscription to PS+ if you were wanting to keep playing and downloading your games the way you would like, just the same as maintaining a subscription with Xbox Live.  Unless I am somehow missing something in this very drawn out ordeal of back and forth babbling?

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 104 (2,517 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Feb 2, 2013
Gamestop's terrible game service? Hmm. I love buying pre owned games I can play for 7 days & exchange for another w/ no questions asked. Don't get another game if u don't like a psn game purchase. Don't get a refund when cloud rtn's multiple game saves merged into 1, destroying your progress. U dont lose free games w/ buy 2 get 1 free if pro rewards expires. 10% Discount, game informer magazine & buy 2 get 1 free coupon that pays for membership works for me. I suppose every1 entitled to their own opinion, but gamestop provides a pretty **bleep** good deal to me.
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 104 (2,461 Views)
First Son
24 posts

Feb 2, 2013
Xbox live is a rip off. Psn & Ps+ def. a better deal, no doubt. Ps+ is cool, but not w/o its flaws. Had fair share of issues w/ it & list is quite long, but i'd still take it over xbox live. Just let my + lapse & am fine w/ it. I'll stick w/ risk free, hassle free gamestop. Uhhh, any1 else notice how opinionated a huge percentage of gamers R in forums? Snippy snippy snippy. Always calling others stupid & arguing as if the subject matter were life altering. Games made for different tastes & in different genres for a reason. Not ev1 is the same. Games R to B enjoyed. Enjoy yourself & CALM DOWN! Not ev1 lives gaming. Stop being so mean to each other. No need to insult ppl w/ questions that might seem easy to u. Thats what forums R 4! Help each other out. If u r wound that tightly where ev1's a moron to u, u r taking this far too seriously or perhaps need to get out more! I rarely post, so I just had to say that. No need to b hateful!
Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 104 (2,459 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Feb 12, 2013
but i think its worth borrowing those games at THAT much cost
Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 104 (2,352 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 21, 2013

Hey guys I know this may be a similar question and it may have been answered but I am in a hurry to leave on a holiday and by the time I come back I would've missed out on some PSVITA games (there might not be WIFI). Any ways, my question is, if I miss out on downloading a game or I delete a PSPLUS game that was from a previous month can I redownload it?

Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 104 (2,238 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 12, 2013

Ok.So i bought 1 year subscription.I will get about 12 titles that will most probably fill my 32gb card.

After my subscription ends, then i am planning on using a second memory card to connect to ps store.

So while i have the first memory card i will not ever connect to the internet.Do the free games have an internal clock that makes them unusable after subscription ends or they get that command any time you connect to ps network?

Because i am thinking that if you have downloaded a lot of free playstation plus games , before the subscription ends dont ever connect to ps network again.You will have your free playstation network games forever

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 104 (2,017 Views)
0 Likes