Highlighted
Jul 31 2012
By: ShadowKoneko I Only Post Everything 1086 posts
Accepted Solution

PS Plus Cloud Saves missing

3 replies 579 views Edited Jul 31, 2012

Here is my plight.

I finally got PSN Plus again after a couple months of not having it AND having a busted ps3. I sent it in once, they screwed it up and the replacement was busted too, third times a try and got a good one. Now I finally got to get ps plus again, not fretting since I had my game saves up on the cloud service.. and what do I see? Nothing.. Empty Folder, no saves.... Freaking Out now. :smileysad:

Message 1 of 4 (579 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18928 posts

Re: PS Plus Cloud Saves missing

Jul 31, 2012

ShadowKoneko wrote:

Here is my plight.

I finally got PSN Plus again after a couple months of not having it AND having a busted ps3. I sent it in once, they screwed it up and the replacement was busted too, third times a try and got a good one. Now I finally got to get ps plus again, not fretting since I had my game saves up on the cloud service.. and what do I see? Nothing.. Empty Folder, no saves.... Freaking Out now. :smileysad:

Ok, you will have to be more clear.

If your PS+ subscription has expired than you will have to renew it.

If your PS+ subscription is still active and the game save files are not syncing. From what I gather, syncing a game save file to the PS+ cloud and then trying to retrieve it will trigger the full PS+ synchronization between your PS3 and the cloud. So start playing a game, save, sync it, now try to retrieve the game save file.

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 2 of 4 (568 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1086 posts

Jul 31, 2012
I love you Smiley Very Happy
Message 3 of 4 (564 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18928 posts

Jul 31, 2012

It is good to be loved Smiley Happy  Glad to have been of help.

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 4 of 4 (558 Views)
0 Likes