Lombax Warrior
232 posts

Re: PS Plus 8/13 Update

Aug 13, 2013

xClayMeow wrote:

Hitman – neither satisfied or dissatisfied (don't own a PS3, so don't feel it's my right to judge)
Runner 2 – neither satisfied or dissatisfied (don't own a PS3, so don't feel it's my right to judge)
Pinball – somewhat dissatisfied (already have 4 pinball tables, don't need 3 more)
Darkstalkers – very dissatisfied (anyone who doesn’t choose this is obviously trolling)
Machinarium – somewhat dissatisfied (really should have chosen very since it should have been given when the PS3 version was given)

The Japanese Vita Sale is nice if I didn't just pick up Dragon's Crown. Does frustrate me that MGS HD is merely discounted rather than IGC like it was in EU. I will never spend money on an EU IGC game out of principle.

i WHOLEHEARTEDLY AGREE.

ENOUGH OF PSP GAMES! ENOUGH OF FIGHTERS!

RPGs

RPGs

RPGs

RPGs

Message 31 of 49 (301 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1020 posts

Aug 13, 2013

amoede wrote:

link to next weeks sales?

Think its time i check out soul sacrifice. 

Here you go. Sorry for the delay, was busy working Smiley Happy 

Vita Japanese Developer Sale

Message 32 of 49 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13193 posts

Aug 14, 2013

Dubloon7 wrote:

xClayMeow wrote:

Hitman – neither satisfied or dissatisfied (don't own a PS3, so don't feel it's my right to judge)
Runner 2 – neither satisfied or dissatisfied (don't own a PS3, so don't feel it's my right to judge)
Pinball – somewhat dissatisfied (already have 4 pinball tables, don't need 3 more)
Darkstalkers – very dissatisfied (anyone who doesn’t choose this is obviously trolling)
Machinarium – somewhat dissatisfied (really should have chosen very since it should have been given when the PS3 version was given)

The Japanese Vita Sale is nice if I didn't just pick up Dragon's Crown. Does frustrate me that MGS HD is merely discounted rather than IGC like it was in EU. I will never spend money on an EU IGC game out of principle.

i WHOLEHEARTEDLY AGREE.

ENOUGH OF PSP GAMES! ENOUGH OF FIGHTERS!

RPGs

RPGs

RPGs

RPGs

Then "OMG ENOUGHT OF RPG GAMES!" after 4 repeated times

Message 33 of 49 (261 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Aug 14, 2013
is this ps+ really worth it? am just getting into the video games scene and honestly i dont even know which type of games i would like. i never had much time with video games. sorry i am new. i guess i am really behind and need to catch up Smiley Happy any help would be cool. i think this ps+ sounds interesting, but not sure the cost is worth it for me without the gaming skills?
Message 34 of 49 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5477 posts

Aug 14, 2013

Da-Big-Manz wrote:
is this ps+ really worth it? am just getting into the video games scene and honestly i dont even know which type of games i would like. i never had much time with video games. sorry i am new. i guess i am really behind and need to catch up Smiley Happy any help would be cool. i think this ps+ sounds interesting, but not sure the cost is worth it for me without the gaming skills?

Look at it this way: the Instant Game Collection will let you try a bunch a games at a low price, and you can decide for yoursefl what stypes you like. Smiley Happy

Grindhead_Jim

Message 35 of 49 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

Aug 14, 2013

Da-Big-Manz wrote:

Though I've been disappointed with the last two months, overall PS+ is extremely worth it. For just $50 a year, you get access to a bunch of titles from various genres, both AAA and indies.

The thing I like most about PS+ is why it's perfect for someone like you - it provides me with games I would have never otherwise played, and sometimes I'm pleasantly surprised. Most recently for me that was BlazBlue - I've never liked 2D fighters so there was no way I'd ever buy it and I didn't think for a second I'd enjoy it. I figured I'd give it a shot because, why not, it's free...and I became hooked. Same with a smaller indie title, Knytt Underground.

In fact, I'd go as far to say that you are the perfect candidate for PS+, whereas those that have a devotion to just one or two genres will likely be disappointed most of the time. Since you're going in with an open mind and no preconceived notions, I think you'll get a lot out of it.

Message 36 of 49 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
242 posts

Aug 15, 2013

Please add Worms Games to IGC in the future for PS3/PSVita , it has a lot of time consuming gameplay. Thx. Ofc don't forget about Big AAA Titles ,obviously which is main reason  for subscribing to IGC.

Message 37 of 49 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Aug 15, 2013

I just recently joined PS+ and think it's great. I'm also on XBOX LIVE and, even though it's a very dependable service, their "gifts" are next to none. With the free games on PS+ alone, it's worth the price. My question is, when throughout the month are other games available for free? I read that Star Wars Pinball is free but I don't see where it is available to do so.

I'm sorry if this has been answered a zillion times previously. I'm still learning the forums here.

Atari 2600, NES, Super NES, N64, Wii, Gameboy Advance, Sega Genesis, Mega Drive, Sega CD, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PS Vita

"Wonder why your life is screaming? Wonder why we're Humans Being?

photo daec859e-bed4-420a-8ce4-132c23840589.jpg

Message 38 of 49 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
605 posts

Aug 15, 2013
@JGordon24-48 Star wars pinball will become available on ps plus next Tuesday afternoon. For more info try visiting the PlayStation blog which is this:
blog.us.playstation.com
On a side note did anyone else play Runner 2? Because that game is epic.
Message 39 of 49 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Aug 15, 2013

Thanks Grease! I think it's awesome what Sony has done with this PS+. It seems some people haven't liked what has been offered the last  couple months, but I say "Free, it's for me".

Atari 2600, NES, Super NES, N64, Wii, Gameboy Advance, Sega Genesis, Mega Drive, Sega CD, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PS Vita

"Wonder why your life is screaming? Wonder why we're Humans Being?

photo daec859e-bed4-420a-8ce4-132c23840589.jpg

Message 40 of 49 (150 Views)
0 Likes