0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
183 posts

Re: PS Plus 6/18 Update - Saints Row The Third Free for Members

Jun 18, 2013

UnrealButcher wrote:

torch1177 wrote:

UnrealButcher wrote:

So, since I preordered a PS4 I decided to get PS+.

I was trying to use my PC to activate the free games, since my Vita's memory card isn't big enough to download them all. I wanted to make sure they were activated before they went off of Plus. However it shows them as the amount they would normally be, even though I have the Plus icon next to my profile name and says I need to add funds.

Anyone know what I need to do to activate them for later? Thanks.

All the ones that are currently in the plus section should be free. If you mean the games mentioned in this post then no those will still be at cost until plus officially updates tomorrow. That's how it's always done: monday lists the stuff and then tuesday it is available when they do the update (the time of the update on tuesday does vary a lot so always a good idea to check the blog).

Thanks. The ones I was trying to download were ones that have been on there. I was trying to get them before tomorrow, in case they were to be taken off. I think it just needed to update my profile.

I don't have a PS3 and have no plans to, but was wondering if it might be worth putting the free games on my download list in case they some how give you credit somehow for using with Gaikai on the PS4?

Yeah I'd put them on your list if I were you. There's not drawback for doing it. A lot of people have been doing this for the vita games in case they get one someday. Who knows it might be useful on Gaikai. At least I'm hoping they do something for the games we already have.

Message 22 of 60 (397 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30849 posts

Jun 18, 2013

Mercenary09 wrote:

Another pretty good week Already have Saints row 3 but i'll grab God Eater Burst. It would be cool if you guys could put the DLC for Saints Row 3 on sale though like you did Sleeping Dogs.

Exactly. I already got the platimum for this game back in February. I'm tempted to download it just to listen to the music. 

Message 23 of 60 (389 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10498 posts

Jun 18, 2013
Cant wait to try it out. Ive heard good and bad.
Message 24 of 60 (371 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Jun 18, 2013

Great, I'll finally try Saint's Row the 3rd. Finished the Last of Us and almost done with Sleeping Dogs and now another portion of games from PSPlus . Being a Plus member is so nice. Thx Sony !

Message 25 of 60 (366 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Jun 18, 2013

How do I downoload the free version from my te website? when I click on saints row it just has the 60 minute trial. is this all I get?

Message 26 of 60 (351 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3301 posts

Jun 18, 2013

R_a_y_z_a_h wrote:

How do I downoload the free version from my te website? when I click on saints row it just has the 60 minute trial. is this all I get?

The probably haven't updated the store yet.

Message 27 of 60 (329 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8695 posts

Jun 18, 2013

GrayGargoyle wrote:

Another neglected week for PlayStation Plus appears to be in store, when such undesirable games are lining up the roster as Saints Row: The Third and Gods Eater Burst. I happen to wonder... will free PlayStation 3 games still be in the rotation once the PlayStation 4 arrives? It would be a shame to be a Plus member during that time and be penalized if unequipped with the later hardware.

how are SR3 & Gods Eater Burst (which is a bad **bleep** PSP game) a neglected week?

~Fighting the Good Fight~
Message 28 of 60 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

Jun 18, 2013

PSP game. Meh. I hope we get Orc Attack as Vita IGC when it finally launches. I don't think any PS+ subscriber is going to spend money on it now that it was teased.

Message 29 of 60 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4223 posts

Jun 18, 2013

ps plus is having its best moment since lauch, sadly there is no love for the ps vita...

Message 30 of 60 (300 Views)
0 Likes