Uncharted Territory
1508 posts

Re: PS Plus 6/18 Update - Saints Row The Third Free for Members

Jun 17, 2013

So, since I preordered a PS4 I decided to get PS+.

I was trying to use my PC to activate the free games, since my Vita's memory card isn't big enough to download them all. I wanted to make sure they were activated before they went off of Plus. However it shows them as the amount they would normally be, even though I have the Plus icon next to my profile name and says I need to add funds.

Anyone know what I need to do to activate them for later? Thanks.

Message 11 of 60 (508 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5700 posts

Jun 17, 2013

Awesome! Grab some Saint's Flow and get some gaming done! Smiley Very Happy

488BsLNMSA9OKCzccHNxuIIzfz_13uEHiV-eFz-wID0.jpg

Cheers, Brrnout

PS MVPs: Motivated. Vigilant. Passionate.
Proud to be an MVP and serving our community since June 2010
Message 12 of 60 (507 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18928 posts

Jun 17, 2013

Whoa, whoa whoa guys, easy easy easy. Too many games back to back. I've no idea what to do with so many games and so little time Smiley Very Happy  As I've stated over twitter, PS+ is a gamer's delight Smiley Happy

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 13 of 60 (502 Views)
Lombax Warrior
95 posts

Jun 17, 2013

Great month for PS Plus. Would be great to see MAG up as a free update for PS Plus. I already have a physical copy of it but would like to see more people playing it, really MAG should always be available as a permanent free PS Plus game, what's a bigger incentive than a 256 player multiplayer game? It'd be a shame to let that game die off because no one plays it.

Also it would be a dream come true to have you guys bring the free to play Namco Bandai title Gundam Battle Operation over to the US. Currently it's only available in Japan and other territories.  Sony and Namco Bandai should have a stronger partnership.

Message 14 of 60 (492 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
183 posts

Jun 18, 2013

UnrealButcher wrote:

I was trying to use my PC to activate the free games, since my Vita's memory card isn't big enough to download them all. I wanted to make sure they were activated before they went off of Plus. However it shows them as the amount they would normally be, even though I have the Plus icon next to my profile name and says I need to add funds.

All the ones that are currently in the plus section should be free. If you mean the games mentioned in this post then no those will still be at cost until plus officially updates tomorrow. That's how it's always done: monday lists the stuff and then tuesday it is available when they do the update (the time of the update on tuesday does vary a lot so always a good idea to check the blog).

Message 15 of 60 (481 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13569 posts

Jun 18, 2013

I hope this game has subtitles. I've done my homework with this game and I'm sure that my parents wont approve. But what they hey, I'm graduating next week.  Smiley Very Happy

Message 16 of 60 (456 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
861 posts

Jun 18, 2013
@Morgan Haro:
I've been a playstation plus user for at least a year, and I enjoy the multiple bonuses and free games from this excellent service that Sony provides. However, I am discontent at the fact that a majority of the free games that PS+ provides are rated M for Mature. I personally am not interested in games that promote extreme violence, immorality, vulgar language, and the like as being "entertaining". I hope that the next months offers promote more family games and games that don't violate my personal morals. I understand how PS+ is supposed to benefit all kinds of people, but when all I see for the month are games like Deus EX, Vanquish, Sleeping Dogs, and more M rated games. Honestly, I feel like I'm missing out MOST of what PS+ offers considering I don't own a Vita, and I'm not going to play an M rated game anytime soon. I appreciate your understanding and feedback, thanks Mister Haro.
Catch me on the TooYubes!

!SWEET!.jpg

Untitled.jpg

#SALTYGRAVES

4.png

#Bessig
Message 17 of 60 (450 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4466 posts

Jun 18, 2013

Another pretty good week Already have Saints row 3 but i'll grab God Eater Burst. It would be cool if you guys could put the DLC for Saints Row 3 on sale though like you did Sleeping Dogs.

Message 18 of 60 (446 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11752 posts

Jun 18, 2013

Another neglected week for PlayStation Plus appears to be in store, when such undesirable games are lining up the roster as Saints Row: The Third and Gods Eater Burst. I happen to wonder... will free PlayStation 3 games still be in the rotation once the PlayStation 4 arrives? It would be a shame to be a Plus member during that time and be penalized if unequipped with the later hardware.

Message 19 of 60 (437 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1508 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 18, 2013

torch1177 wrote:

UnrealButcher wrote:

All the ones that are currently in the plus section should be free. If you mean the games mentioned in this post then no those will still be at cost until plus officially updates tomorrow. That's how it's always done: monday lists the stuff and then tuesday it is available when they do the update (the time of the update on tuesday does vary a lot so always a good idea to check the blog).

Thanks. The ones I was trying to download were ones that have been on there. I was trying to get them before tomorrow, in case they were to be taken off. I think it just needed to update my profile.

I don't have a PS3 and have no plans to, but was wondering if it might be worth putting the free games on my download list in case they some how give you credit somehow for using with Gaikai on the PS4?

Message 20 of 60 (437 Views)
0 Likes