Nov 17 2006
By: hpman247~ First Son 25 posts

PS Online Store is HORRIBLE

4 replies 7 views Edited Nov 17, 2006
I hate the online store. If you want to d/l a demo you have to leave it on the screen to d/l it. Sont really needs to get this right and do so REAL fast!!!
Message 1 of 5 (7 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Re: PS Online Store is HORRIBLE

Nov 17, 2006
thats true we they dont haveto so u can download somethin and surf the net or play a game..... thats crap..... need a update soon!!!
PLaystaion online: Kurrupt
Message 2 of 5 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
423 posts

Nov 17, 2006

hpman247 wrote:
I hate the online store. If you want to d/l a demo you have to leave it on the screen to d/l it. Sont really needs to get this right and do so REAL fast!!!

Why are you whinning like a girl. I 100% percent sure it will be fixed in a update just the the other system did. PS3 has only been out for a 12 hours and your crying allready? Suck it up and deal with it.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 3 of 5 (7 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Nov 17, 2006
This is such a simple idea. I'd think sony wouls have gotten it right for launch
Message 4 of 5 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15951 posts

Nov 17, 2006
yes that is very annoying, and especially when it says you shouldnt turn off your TV if the PS3 is turned on and is hooked up via HDMI. I fear those with Plasmas - that download screen will surely cause burn-in. They need some screensaver function or something, especially when my downloads take hours.
Oh, and just to let you know, this isn't part of my sig.

www.GarCard.com

PlayStation Network ID & Xbox Live Gamercard: Garconis
Message 5 of 5 (7 Views)
0 Likes