First Son
9 posts

Re: PS Now: "Classic" Games via Streaming Wish List

Jan 7, 2014

I want the Digimon series and Legacy of Kain series.

Message 11 of 23 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
177 posts

Jan 7, 2014

Does anyone know how online servers are going to work for classic games? I would imagine if the servers are shut down as of now then they will still be at the time PS Now releases? It would be amazing if they revamped at least some of the notable online games' servers with via streaming or at least let people host their own games.

Message 12 of 23 (168 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Jan 9, 2014

The ps1 games i want are spyro the dragon, spryo 2 ripto's rage, spyro: year of the dragon, crash bandicoot, crash bandicoot 2, crash bandicoot: warped, croc 1 , croc 2, castlevania symphony of the night, tekken 1, tekken 2, tekken 3, castlevania chronicles, pac-man world, skull monkeys, mortal kombat 4, metal gear solid, resident evil 1, 2, 3, contra legacy, c: the contra adventure, more ps1 games

the ps2 games i want are fur fighters viggo's revenge, crash bandicoot: the wrath of cortex, crash twinsanity, crash of the titans, crash mind over mutant, spyro enter the dragonfly, spryo a hero's tail, the legend of spyro a new beginning, the legend of spyro: the eternal night, castlevania lamonent of innocence, castlevania curse of darkness, street fighter alpha anthology, sonic heroes, tekken 4, tekken 5, mortal kombat deadly alliance, mortal kombat deception, mortal kombat armageddon, soul calibur 3, contra shattered soldier, neo contra, more ps2 games

the ps3 games i want are the legend of spyro dawn of the dragon, castlevania lords of shadow with downloadable content, metal gear solid hd collection, metal gear solid 4, castlevania lords of shadow 2, ninja gaiden sigma, ninja gaiden 2 sigma, ninja gaiden 3 razor's edge, batman arkham asylum game of the year edition, batman arkham origins with dlc, marvel vs. capcom 2, ultra street fighter 4 with dlc, sonic adventure along with dx add on, sonic adventure 2 with battle add on, sonic the hedgehog 4 episodes 1 and 2, ultimate marvel vs. capcom 3 with dlc, double dragon neon, castle of illusion starring mickey mouse hd remake 2013, street fighter iii: third strike online edition, tekken 6, soul calibur 4, soul calibur 5, resident evil 4 hd, resident evil code veronica hd, resident evil 5 gold edition, resident evil 6, mortal kombat komplete edition, sonic the hedgehog 2006, sonic unleashed, sonic generations, ducktales remastered, SONIC CD, more ps3 games

to be streamed on playstation 4 via playstation now.

Message 13 of 23 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2980 posts

Jan 9, 2014
2extreme
MGS
GTA
GTA 2
FF7
Twisted Metal 2
Message 14 of 23 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2980 posts

Jan 9, 2014
Does anyone think that some classic Japanese games might be on PS Now? I remember playing a game called Poy Poy or PSX that I really enjoyed.
Message 15 of 23 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5102 posts

Jan 9, 2014
SOCOM & SOCOM 2.
And the results are in, the winner of Sonys #20YearsOf Play poll is...
"Winner: SOCOM II: U.S. Navy Seals (24.74%)"​

It's a great day to be a SOCOM fan!!!!!!!!!!
Awesome job SOCOM fans, Worldwide!
Message 16 of 23 (108 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1397 posts

Jan 9, 2014

PS1:

- WWF Smackdown 2: Know Your Role

- King of Fighters '99

PS2:

- Capcom vs. SNK 2 (with online capabilities)

- WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2006

- Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

PS3:

- Everything, why not

At the end of the day, I'm chillin'. You should all do the same.
Message 17 of 23 (106 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 9, 2014

Legacy of Kain - Collection

Legacy of Kain Collection

Message 18 of 23 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2599 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 9, 2014

Phillyblunz wrote:

All the greats:

-Resistance series

-Starhawk

-Uncharted series

-Last of Us already confirmed!!

-Starhawk

-MAG

-MGS4

-Starhawk

-Killzone 2

-Starhawk

I think PSNow could really help bring the online communities back to live for many of these games, thats good for all of us.

Sorry to burst your bubble but while all of those are possible, Mag is not. Mag is shutting down in a few weeks forever, and its online only so that dont help it none.

Also to everyone else as a heads up:
As much as id love to see Croc and Croc 2 be added to both the PS3 PSone classics and PSNow, they wont, ever. The developer AND publisher both closed, so that renders it pretty impossible unless sony wants to illegally add them.

Message 19 of 23 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Jan 9, 2014

Crash Bandicoot.

Call me Mr. FREDDIEkillz
Message 20 of 23 (77 Views)