Hey guys, I'm thinking of buying the 3 month PS+ with a PSN card, but I have a questing about renewing.
1) Can you renew your PS+ before it expires with a PSN card? Or do you have to wait until PS+ expires until you can renew? And how can you renew it if its about to expire?
2) what exactly is online storage? And does it work only if you are subscribed to PS+?
3) Will PS+ work in other accounts or just one account?
2) Online storage is a way you can save your save games on a ps server. So if your ps3 dies you can buy a new one and input your. If you are subscribed to plus you can retrieve your games. THIS ONLY WORKS IF YOU ARE SUBSCRIBED TO PLUS.
3) Only one account although all accounts on that system can use plus features.
You can renew whenever, if you have time left on your subscription, it gets added. For example you have 1 month left, you buy another 1 year subscription, you know have 13 months of PSplus.
Online storage, you can store your save files online. If your PS3 was to break, you could recover your save files from the cloud. You can set to automatic so your save files will save to the cloud whenever they are updated.
Psplus will work on every account you have on that PS3. Up to a maximum of 2 PS3s & 2 PSvitas.