Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
347 posts

Re: PS+ Next month Speculation - July !!

Jul 3, 2010

NikkiSixx2 wrote:

Brainwashed = knowing a good deal when we see one?

Oh ok.  Yeah sure your allowed to have an opinion, but tell us why your opinion is right? 

You're saying that the service doesn't offer what its worth?  (Correct me if I'm wrong)
Okay well lets see:

I payed $50 for 15 months

I downloading about $40 worth of stuff from the store the first day PSN+ came out. (I spent not 1 cent except for the $50)

Lets give you an 'advantage' and turn that $40 into $30 just to play it safe for the price of content we get each month.

$30 x 15 = $450

Yeah I'm brainwashed.

How much of that stuff is actually interesting? About $20 worth this month (Wipeout). The rest is just filler. I'm hoping they keep giving us quality games like Wipeout so I have a reson to sign up. 
Again, it's all old content, stuff people don't even want anymore. It's an easy way for them to get some revenue. In terms of a business model it's a fantastic idea.

Message 41 of 44 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1601 posts

Jul 3, 2010

SoCalJunglism wrote:

NikkiSixx2 wrote:

Oh ok.  Yeah sure your allowed to have an opinion, but tell us why your opinion is right? 

You're saying that the service doesn't offer what its worth?  (Correct me if I'm wrong)
Okay well lets see:

I downloading about $40 worth of stuff from the store the first day PSN+ came out. (I spent not 1 cent except for the $50)

Lets give you an 'advantage' and turn that $40 into $30 just to play it safe for the price of content we get each month.

$30 x 15 = $450

Yeah I'm brainwashed.

How much of that stuff is actually interesting? About $20 worth this month (Wipeout). The rest is just filler. I'm hoping they keep giving us quality games like Wipeout so I have a reson to sign up. 
Again, it's all old content, stuff people don't even want anymore. It's an easy way for them to get some revenue. In terms of a business model it's a fantastic idea.

Well, we'll see next month.

JOB: Electronic Arts QA Tester

Message 42 of 44 (15 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jul 3, 2010

I don’t understand. So is PS+ only going to be updated monthly with games? I was under the impression that I would get access to all the PSOne games and PSP minis at the start then throwing normal games in throughout the year.

I think Sony is handling PS+ very badly as people are left in the dark. They should announce what is coming out instead of next day announcement, amusing that is what they would do and that is if they do announce it. With Xbox 360, every month Major Nelson announces discounts and release dates for games and demos. I paid $50 for a premium service that would be like Xbox Live Gold but what I got was a half-assed service where I am left in the dark of what to expect.

Message 43 of 44 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2752 posts

Jul 3, 2010

SoCalJunglism wrote:

NikkiSixx2 wrote:

Okay well lets see:

$30 x 15 = $450

Yeah I'm brainwashed.

Wipeout ($20)

Mini: Age of Zombies ($5)  actually a very funy and good game, i think thats the title

I agree the PSOne classic they gave us was pretty crappy.

Warhark Fallen Star ($8) for full price -not discount price-

2 avatars ($1)

Collision Theme ($2) really awesome theme

That is $36 of -quality- content.

Photobucket
Message 44 of 44 (15 Views)
0 Likes