Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1680 posts

Re: PS Home & NGP

Mar 28, 2011

LOL some funny stuff in these replies....being at the mall at the PS Home mall....yeah...talk to people and use your NGP as an mp3 player for now....LOL

I still know that you can play PC games online with your graphics set to low detail to 640x480 while every one else is doing max detail at 1360x768 and gameplay still works fine between all

But yes hugg said it I would not buy my NGP for home...I would buy my NGP for my NGP and enjoy all that it can do

And hugg you ain't got no PS3 dude I am on the YLOD right now but my PC and these forums and my PSP Go kep me going what are you doing

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 15 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5189 posts

Mar 29, 2011

StuByph wrote:

LOL some funny stuff in these replies....being at the mall at the PS Home mall....yeah...talk to people and use your NGP as an mp3 player for now....LOL

I still know that you can play PC games online with your graphics set to low detail to 640x480 while every one else is doing max detail at 1360x768 and gameplay still works fine between all

But yes hugg said it I would not buy my NGP for home...I would buy my NGP for my NGP and enjoy all that it can do

And hugg you ain't got no PS3 dude I am on the YLOD right now but my PC and these forums and my PSP Go kep me going what are you doing

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

I use my PSP for podcasts mostly (listening on the bus travelling to work and college),I also play LBP (just rescued my game from a corrupt save file) and Telegraph Crosswords, I also have 10 other PSN games that I switch between as and when I feel like it. I follow the forums mostly at work.

Anyway that is all off topic, Iwould like to get a PS3 and NGP, the latter is more likely to become reality, I would dabble in Home but I have in the past stayed away from these neverending games/experiences. I played Everquest for a while (on the PC as well as the PS2) but found I could not devote enough time to it like the other players, and I stay away from hings like Faceook and Twitter, so the only social media I use are forums and talking face to fsace. Home does intrigue me though, there are some interesting games on there (RedBull Air Race if it is still there and the wipeout clone), I would use it for meeting up with friends back in the UK if the servers are International (or are they just PSN area based?).

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 15 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1680 posts

Mar 30, 2011

Yea PSN is region based...I can vouch that there is a Japan and UK home and none of the three are alike...same for the PS Store....I hope that the NGP supports up to 5 active accounts at a time

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 15 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5189 posts

Mar 30, 2011

StuByph wrote:

Yea PSN is region based...I can vouch that there is a Japan and UK home and none of the three are alike...same for the PS Store....I hope that the NGP supports up to 5 active accounts at a time

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

I knew aboout the PSN store, I have a UK account also maybe I will use that for Home if I get to use it.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 15 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1680 posts

Apr 3, 2011

Yea it's fun like traveling the world without traveling it....or should I say traveling PSN

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 15 (6 Views)
0 Likes