Do you mean 
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

Re: PS+ Games leaving 1/8

Jan 5, 2013

Logical_Dolphin wrote:

superfriar19 wrote:

Ghostwize wrote:

Would be awesome if Demon's Soul(coming to the PSN on Tues. in the US) becomes a part of the IGC. :smileyvery-happy:

I hope not. That's my biggest problem with the IGC. It's a bunch of games that you can buy super cheap. That game has been out for so long now. I would rather have newer psn games than super old retail games.

I think it does make sense for older retail titles to be released close to when the sequel comes out, it makes a great promotional tool... 

That's why I'm hoping Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus is a Vita IGC in the next month or so, before the sequel hits.

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 34 (190 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 5, 2013

question,do we get to keep and redownload the games we got free after there gone?thanks im new to psn plus.

Ps4 games,madden 14,cod ghosts,battlefield 4,need for speed rivals,nba 2k14.
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 34 (172 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1245 posts

Jan 5, 2013

Yes, as long as you "purchase" them - i.e. actually complete the checkout process.  You do not actually have to download until you are ready to put the game on your PS3 HDD.  Once you "purchase" you can re-download as often as you like.

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 34 (162 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Jan 5, 2013

borncountry wrote:

question,do we get to keep and redownload the games we got free after there gone?thanks im new to psn plus.

Yes you get to keep and redownload the games you got free, after they are gone from the Instant Game Collection, as long as your subscription remains active. If you let your subscription lapse, you will lose access to those games, but if you later resubscribe you will gain back access to all the games you downloaded under your original subscription...

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 34 (157 Views)
0 Likes