Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Re: PS+ Games leaving 1/8

Jan 4, 2013

MAGtrail_now_MAG wrote:

Logical_Dolphin wrote:
I think the issue with many RPGs is that they would be huge downloads, especially the FF PS3 games, that may be an issue to those with slower broadband connections. Plus the FF PS3 games, Skyrim, Uncharted 3, and Heavy Rain are not currently available to download from the PS store, so it isn't possible to currently offer them to PS+ subscribers...

MAG could be the best RPG choice for PS+ and they will not lose anything if they put it because it is really cheap (5-10$) and the studio is closed which means the game has no future.

Concerning internet connection, my downstream is 2mbps and the game works very well

I don't consider MAG to be an RPG at all. It is a FPS designed only for online play, I'm not too sure how well that game would be recieved by the PS+ membership, especially since its days lasting online are probably numbered...

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 34 (273 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1245 posts

Jan 4, 2013

Mercenary09 wrote:

It is kind of long but at the same time all 3 of those games are really good games and I think Sony wants to make sure their there for whenever someone new joins plus. Come this summer I can see Sony taking them out and bringing 3 new first party games to the IGC.

Yep - And its not just that they are good games, but they are calling cards so to speak for Sony.  Since we are on the down side of the PS3's lifecycle, you can expect a lot of late adaptors, especially if there is another price drop.  Sony will use these titles via PS+ to continue marketing and showing value for buying a PS3.

MAGtrail_now_MAG - I think MAG would be an awful choice, but that is just me.  Military style FPS games are near the bottom for me (that's just me, obviously tons of Black Ops and Battlefield fans disagree with my opinion).  Also, while it may have RPG elements (I have only read reviews, not played the game), it is not an RPG.  :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 34 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
126 posts

Jan 4, 2013
@jcalvert
Actually after reading a bit about the definition of RPG what u said is right. it has some RGP elements like character development, strategy and action, but it does not include adventure or single player modes.

@Logical_Dolphin
Keeping the game in the store with such high price indicates that the servers will be running for long time (probably till releasing PS4).
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 34 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5017 posts

Jan 4, 2013

jcalvert wrote:

Mercenary09 wrote:

It is kind of long but at the same time all 3 of those games are really good games and I think Sony wants to make sure their there for whenever someone new joins plus. Come this summer I can see Sony taking them out and bringing 3 new first party games to the IGC.

Yep - And its not just that they are good games, but they are calling cards so to speak for Sony.  Since we are on the down side of the PS3's lifecycle, you can expect a lot of late adaptors, especially if there is another price drop.  Sony will use these titles via PS+ to continue marketing and showing value for buying a PS3.

MAGtrail_now_MAG - I think MAG would be an awful choice, but that is just me.  Military style FPS games are near the bottom for me (that's just me, obviously tons of Black Ops and Battlefield fans disagree with my opinion).  Also, while it may have RPG elements (I have only read reviews, not played the game), it is not an RPG.  :smileyhappy:

im a fan of battlefield--- but dont want mag

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 34 (222 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1245 posts

Jan 5, 2013

You just like pointing out whenever I am wrong.  :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 34 (204 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1043 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 5, 2013

Would be awesome if Demon's Soul(coming to the PSN on Tues. in the US) becomes a part of the IGC. :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 34 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5017 posts

Jan 5, 2013

jcalvert wrote:

You just like pointing out whenever I am wrong.  :smileywink:

and your point is :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 34 (159 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1245 posts

Jan 5, 2013

jpbslayer wrote:

and your point is :smileytongue:

That you care enough to reply to the very best the forum has to offer.  :smileyembarrassed:

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 34 (149 Views)
Lombax Warrior
122 posts

Jan 5, 2013

Ghostwize wrote:

Would be awesome if Demon's Soul(coming to the PSN on Tues. in the US) becomes a part of the IGC. :smileyvery-happy:

I hope not. That's my biggest problem with the IGC. It's a bunch of games that you can buy super cheap. That game has been out for so long now. I would rather have newer psn games than super old retail games.

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 34 (131 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Jan 5, 2013

superfriar19 wrote:

Ghostwize wrote:

I hope not. That's my biggest problem with the IGC. It's a bunch of games that you can buy super cheap. That game has been out for so long now. I would rather have newer psn games than super old retail games.

I think it does make sense for older retail titles to be released close to when the sequel comes out, it makes a great promotional tool... 

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 34 (125 Views)
0 Likes