Dec 20 2011
By: fear__no__evil First Son 13 posts

PS+ Game Archive Access

4 replies 13 views Edited Dec 20, 2011

I remember back at the release of the PS+ program, there was a mention of future access to an archive, where A current subscriber can access any games/DLC/Minis etc that no longer appear on the PSN Market. I have been unable to track this down and would appreciate if someone can tell me how to find it, if it even exists. Thanks in advance.

fear__no__evil
Message 1 of 5 (13 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1248 posts

Re: PS+ Game Archive Access

Dec 21, 2011

As long as you are a PS+ subscriber, you have access to all your previously downloaded (technically it can be 'purchased' for free and not downloaded) games.  So I have an 'archive' of games going back to June 2010.  I have access to re-download any of my previous PS+ games.

Not sure what happens if you let your subscription expire and then sign back up at a later date.  I'm sure others can commit.

Message 2 of 5 (13 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Dec 21, 2011

Thanks for the reply, but not quite what I'm getting at. I just st up a subscription for the first time, but I remember when it was first released hearing about an archive access in the future, for new members who didn't have access before.

fear__no__evil
Message 3 of 5 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5406 posts

Dec 21, 2011

fear__no__evil wrote:

Thanks for the reply, but not quite what I'm getting at. I just st up a subscription for the first time, but I remember when it was first released hearing about an archive access in the future, for new members who didn't have access before.

fear__no__evil

I don't remember reading that anywhere, but either way it's not possible to access offers that you missed.

Message 4 of 5 (13 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
31718 posts

Dec 21, 2011

I've been a subscriber since day one & I don't recall hearing or reading anything about an "archive" of content.

Message 5 of 5 (13 Views)
0 Likes