Apr 05 2014
By: Darryl_1988 First Son 7 posts

PS+ Europe and US different?

[ Edited ]
5 replies 149 views Edited Apr 5, 2014

Really can't work this one out, last month I seen an advertisement for the games coming march, seen one I want yet couldn't find it on my store. Again Aprils month I seen a game I've wanted for ages and used to play as a kid for ps3, had to get it back down out the attic only to find it again not there and some pretty crap games. Anyway after googling it found US and Europe have different free games available??????? Really don't understand why you wouldn't just keep them the same so it's fair all round for.

Really is frustrating and poor from playstation.

Edited to add line breaks

Mna_Grok

Message 1 of 6 (149 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
859 posts

Re: PS+ Europe and US different?

Apr 5, 2014
They are two different stores with different publisher deals. That's just the way it is. And I would suggest trying to ignore the EU games list as they are usually better. Either that or make an EU plus account yourself. This is possible if you buy a plus card from a European online retailer like amazon.co.Uk.
Message 2 of 6 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Apr 5, 2014

There are factors that you will not understand, that explains why the PS Stores are different from region to region.

To be fair..... the EU region gets screwed pretty hard as it is with game prices. 

I'm happy with everything thats been given for free through Plus. Why? BECAUSE ITS FREE.

If you want what the EU Store gets.... make an EU account and buy a Plus subscription from that store.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 3 of 6 (132 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Apr 5, 2014
No it's the games US gets I want, it's just annoying tbh, would be easily enough for them just to make same games available for us and eu makes a lot more sense, like they do for the ps4 games so far
Message 4 of 6 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3413 posts

Apr 5, 2014
They have a lot less choice when it comes to PS4. I would think that most of the games that are offered free from PS+ have pretty well been exhausted as far as sales go. Maybe, the difference in free + games between NA/EU has something to do with sales in the respective continents.
Message 5 of 6 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2038 posts

Apr 5, 2014

The EU and North American PSN Store's are managed differently so content added will be placed at different dates, prices will be different due to currency and licencing for each regions free PS Plus content is different as well due to separate management.

Since the licencing in each region is also different, they unfortunately can't keep content similar in each regions PSN store.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 6 of 6 (109 Views)
0 Likes