Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 04 2012
By: Jadeim Lombax Warrior 96 posts

PS Credit Card

3 replies 129 views Edited Nov 4, 2012

I applied for the Capital one Playstation card on monday and i believe it said processing your information please give us 5 business days to approve? Just wondering is anyone has gotten one before and know eactly how long it does take for them to get back to you. My problem really is i get a lot of spam daily and i just delete all before i even take a look. Until yesterday i started thinking it could be sent to my spam box...crap! So yeah if anyone knows just inform me on it please, Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (129 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28644 posts

Re: PS Credit Card

Nov 4, 2012

Jadeim wrote:

I applied for the Capital one Playstation card on monday and i believe it said processing your information please give us 5 business days to approve? Just wondering is anyone has gotten one before and know eactly how long it does take for them to get back to you. My problem really is i get a lot of spam daily and i just delete all before i even take a look. Until yesterday i started thinking it could be sent to my spam box...crap! So yeah if anyone knows just inform me on it please, Thanks.

No one here will know if your application has been accepted or not. I use Gmail for my email account & even if I delete spam messages I can still search for them & still find them, I'm not saying you also use Gmail but a lot of email clients also allow a search of email, even deleted or spam ones, just something to know.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
96 posts

Nov 4, 2012

No no, i wasn't asking if anyone knew if i was approved LoL. I was asking if anyone has applied for one before and how long did it take them to reply. Usually if you dont qualify it notifies you instantly right? Thats what i thought i remembered. But this one said we will contact you within 5 to 7 business days for approval? So ive just been waiting to see what that meant exactly. I thought the approval process was instant? But thanks for helping me out with the email retrieve.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (113 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
16660 posts

Nov 4, 2012

I got the Playstation Capital One card. I think it toook 2 weeks for them to send it. I had my Disney Visa associated with PSN for years and was nervous about updating to use the Capital One because of all the threads about people having trouble adding Credit Cards. It updated and worked perfectly first try. I can't understand why it's so hard for some people.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (96 Views)
0 Likes