Nov 12 2012
By: LordVDoom Sackboy 416 posts

PS.Blog.Share

8 replies 152 views Edited Nov 12, 2012

Any time I try to put in an idea they never show up.Once I try to submit my idea it says these ideas look like yours.Yet they are not even close to my ideas.So I submit anyway.Yet my ideas never show up.Whats the deal???

Photobucket
Crap Box.. it only does everything poorly and charges you for it.
Message 1 of 9 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Re: PS.Blog.Share

Nov 13, 2012
Top ideas aren't implemented. Don't waste your time.
Message 2 of 9 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
33030 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2012

I know this doesn't really help you too much but here's the submission Q & A for the PS Blogshare, the highlighted part may be of interest to you in regard to your question!

If you really think your ideas are totally different to that of others then I can only suggest perhaps contacting them/Sony about it to see if they can assist you.

Submission FAQ (Updated 10/11/2011)

Q: Why isn't my idea submission showing up?

A: All Share idea submissions are first approved by a human operator before they enter the public database. Most likely, your idea submission duplicates or closely resembles a previously approved idea. In that case, vote for the original idea and note any fine distinctions in the comments section. We're also less likely to publish ideas which are particularly unrealistic or unlikely.

Q: Does PlayStation read the ideas on Share?

A: Yes! Share is an important internal resource for SCEA.

Q: Why don't you hurry up and implement my idea already?

A: Remember that Share is not intended to be a "to-do" list for PlayStation. Rather, it's a public resource and reference point that helps internal SCEA employees survey interest and trends across various topics both large and small. If you feel that your idea deserves attention, the best thing you can do is encourage other users to vote for it and leave comments.

Q: Have you ever actually implemented an idea from Share?

A: While we don't publicly disclose internal decision-making processes, Share is currently tracking 83 "Ideas in Action." These are ideas that were requested by the PlayStation community which have been implemented. You can read a full list of these ideas here.

Message 3 of 9 (123 Views)
Sackboy
416 posts

Nov 13, 2012

I always do a search for the idea before I even write it out.Nothing ever comes up.On top of that they always have a couple ideas they say...HEy look at these ...these look like your idea...Yet they arnt even close to my idea..I mean not in the same galaxy.

I wish i could get a rsponse on why they are not showing up.maybe a link to the idea they think is close to mine.You get nothing no response ..I feel like I am just wasting my time.Give me feedback on whats going on.

i contacted sony..all they said was come here to the forums.

Photobucket
Crap Box.. it only does everything poorly and charges you for it.
Message 4 of 9 (108 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18752 posts

Nov 14, 2012
We are still waiting for the number one requested feature in the history of the PS3, cross-game chat. Good luck to us.
7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 5 of 9 (94 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18791 posts

Nov 14, 2012

Xuchilbara wrote:
We are still waiting for the number one requested feature in the history of the PS3, cross-game chat. Good luck to us.

We've already been told it's not going to happen (can't happen) and I for one am very happy about that. :smileyvery-happy:

Message 6 of 9 (78 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18752 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 16, 2012

ne1atall wrote:

Xuchilbara wrote:

We've already been told it's not going to happen (can't happen) and I for one am very happy about that. :smileyvery-happy:

For real? I didn't get that memo :smileysad:  I hope they bring this feature for the PS4.

Message 7 of 9 (69 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18791 posts

Nov 15, 2012

Xuchilbara wrote:

ne1atall wrote:

Xuchilbara wrote:

For real? I didn't get that memo :smileysad:  I hope they bring this feature for the PS3.

Yes for real. Not enough RAM or something. It just can't happen. Not cross game chat. In game can, obviously, but it's up to the developers.

Message 8 of 9 (59 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18752 posts

Nov 16, 2012

ne1atall wrote:

Xuchilbara wrote:

ne1atall wrote:

Xuchilbara wrote:

For real? I didn't get that memo :smileysad:  I hope they bring this feature for the PS4.

Yes for real. Not enough RAM or something. It just can't happen. Not cross game chat. In game can, obviously, but it's up to the developers.

Edit. I meant PS4

|||I wish all developers were to choose to use the PSN VoIP service instead of random third-party service or at least make sure the service they are using works. For example, I'm very much enjoying Borderlands, but by the gods voice chat is so crappy.

Message 9 of 9 (50 Views)
0 Likes