Apr 12 2011
By: Oreamnos Hekseville Citizen 290 posts

PS Blog & Mozilla Browser

2 replies 24 views Edited Apr 12, 2011

For the last 6 days I've been trying to access the Playstation Blog, which I normally access daily for updates, and I am getting a black screen with 'Maintenance' plastered across in big red letters.  I have no trouble pulling it up on my mobile phone, but the screen is really small and much less convient to read, especially since the update.  (Since the update, my Blackberry shows the website, but the letters are all crammed together and it is difficult to decipher the captions.)

I've been using Mozilla for almost two years now and have yet to have any issues with compatibility. Can anyone explain the issue I am facing?  Is there a fix?

Message 1 of 3 (24 Views)
0 Likes
SIEA
1490 posts

Re: PS Blog & Mozilla Browser

Apr 12, 2011

Hey there,

With the relaunch of the blog, there's a few things we're still sorting out, so apologies if you're getting that screen. The issues affect a small percentage of people, but we're working on making sure it works great for everyone! Hopefully by the end of the month, many of these minor issues will be resolved, making it once again acccessible for you.

Message 2 of 3 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
290 posts

Re: PS Blog & Mozilla Browser

Apr 12, 2011

Huge thanks for the reply. I'll be patient and wait.  That was my only option to begin with.  I'm a PS3 gamer for life.  It does help to have a little feedback, though.   I just thought it would be helpful to know that there are issues that some of us are experiencing so you all can prioritize and focus your energies.

As always, I am a very satisfied customer.

Message 3 of 3 (24 Views)
0 Likes